White Jewellery Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Jewellery Boxes

I'm looking for white Jewellery gift boxes in bulk - nice quality! Big necklace ones and bracelet ones! Can anyone help?

Have you tried bagnboxman?

or the tiny box company?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I use the Tiny Box Company and am very pleased with both their boxes and service.

Comment

How do you buy things with Potters?!

Comment

I guess you could phone or email?

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

phone them, they are very helpful, personally i think they are fab boxes and good service
            www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

no thats fine hjack away! I just get disheartened by the price of everything. i want white pillow boxes and ideally my logo on them but it all costs the earth then they catch you out with VAt and postage, its just a loosing battle!

Comment

I just don't know how i'd make them. I think the cuttlebug has a template but after buying one of them it works out just as expensive! Any body got ideas to lift spirits and throw me a life line would be great!!!

Comment

K&Co do some booklets of boxes and purses to make up. I use these for my glass pendants and customers love them but they are just handmade boxes in different nice card not branded with your logo etc. They are a little fiddly to make up and take time and i spend a while putting flowers etc on mine as its part of the gift itself and I love crafting them. This may not be what you are after!
                  www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

ive always found potters incredibly helpful, never had a problem with an order, by phone or with email, they did my logo even though loads of other companies whinged about it being too complicated

just had an order which they rushed through and got delivered to me printed within 4 days
                    www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

I buy my boxes from the jewellery display company. They have a range of colours including white and the ones I get have a lovely "linen" texture. Last time they even threw in a frisbee (pardon the pun!)

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
                        I use the Tiny Box Company and am very pleased with both their boxes and service.
                        Me too ~ nice quality boxes and filling.
                        Kym
                        I'm hoping for world peace but I'd also like something shiny as well...

www.kymbigwood.com
                        kymbigwood.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X