No announcement yet.

Check out my Myspace - Advice required!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my Myspace - Advice required!

Hi all,

I'm just in the process of creating a myspace web page for my jewellery and would be gratefull if you would take a look, leave a comment/add me as a friend (if you are registered). Any feedback both on the site and the items would be geatly appreciated.

Can't post links yet, doh! But it's Mod Edit

Thanks,
    Laura
    Last edited by Peter; 13-02-2007, 02:40 PM. Reason: see post underneath
    Beyond Beads
    Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Hi Laura,

Had a quick look at your site but it wouldn't let me look at a lot - asked me to log in and I haven't ever registered on my space so have no login etc.

From what I could see though...

I liked the colour of the background and the picture of your beads you have on there at the moment looks good.

I found it a bit confusing because it didn't seem to be just dedicated to your beads, you had other pics etc on it. Have you thought about doing a site purely dedicated to your beads? I clicked on a few links but again they took me somewhere else, which I think is a bit confusing.

Sorry to highlight these few points but I hope it helps to have other points of view. I asked the same when I set up my website and the feedback was so helpful and allowed me to make vast improvements. I will keep checking it as you update it!

Kate
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

*Can't post links yet, doh! But it's Mod Edit*

Laura - it doesn't quite work like that. Have a look at rule 8 - it's worth getting the 25 posts, we all had it to do!

Comment

Thanks for looking!

It's part of a larger site for bands, businesses and individuals to create a small space with pictures etc. You can reach a lot of people using it.

I've bought the web space for my own site, i'm waiting on my partner to do the web design bit though as i am useless with coding! I can just about manage frontpage!!!

Peter, no worries - i'll work on that one!!
        Beyond Beads
        Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
        www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Working...
        X