Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childrens Jewellery

Hi All,

Does anyone on the forum do children's jewellery, costume rather than fine but would love to see both.

I am starting out and keen to see what others are doing to inspire me!

I have a few ideas as my lovely daughters tell me what they like and don't like with is great for me.

Do any of you do children's jewellery and if yes can I see some of your work?

Thanks
    Lorraine x
    Lorraine

Sorry I have only a very small range of childrens jewellery, and no photo's as I take a box of beads with me to fairs and let the kids make their own.
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

hdflred on here is a children's jewellery designer, and very nice her stuff is too. I make things for my daughter, but haven't taken many pics of that, I think there are some necklaces in my album.
      Elinor
      x

My Misi page
      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

If you are interested in making children's jewellery then presumably you already have some idea of what you want to make.Checking out somebody else's work will detract from your own style,it is better to offer something unique
        www.littlebead.blogspot.com
        www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

The last fair I did I thought I would target the market! There were loads of kids there last year so I made about 20 stretchy elastic bracelets, put them all in a basket so the kids could rummage, charged £1 each so pocket money prices. How many did I sell? NOT A ONE! Don't think I'll bother too much with childrens jewellery myself. Selina

Comment

I am too scared to make kids jewellery, am certain they will choke on a bead. you have to be brave to go for that market imo! But good luck, if you have a flickr account you should post some pics of your work so we can all have a good nosey!

Out of interest are there any scary guidelines you have to follow like for toys?
            flickr
            blog
            my website
            etsy

Comment

Working...
            X