X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suppliers of millefiori beads-help!

I am looking for somewhere to buy the following:

either square or oblong around 10mm.

I have looked on ebay but don't really want to buy from there. I have bought some from another website but would like to find other websites to buy from.

Please help, as you know I don't make jewellery so have no idea about such sites. I'm not about to start making jewellery either, I want these to incorporate into my mosaics.

Many thanks all.

(An update) I have been googling for them but can't seem to find them, obviously I am putting in the wrong words!!!!!
    Last edited by Moonbeam Angel; 04-04-2009, 12:44 PM.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Hi Diane

I found these ones at Beads Unlimited but they are 14mm (not sure if that is too big for you?).
    Or these at Beads by lili again though are 14mm on the longer side.

Comment

Thanks for that Hagar, the beads I have at the moment are actually 10 x 14 mm so both these would be fine.

I have now placed an order with Beads by Lili (keeping it in the forum) firstly because the other site were out of stock but mainly because I fell in love with the heart shape and star shape beads that Lili has!! can't wait to receive them now.

Some of them are to go on a mosaic of a chinese lady that I want to do. Some of the others are to go on a gecko I am doing for another member at the moment.
      Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Maybe this could help: if you go to Etsy and search for WildGeckosMosaics - there is a nice selection of millefiori (sorry I'm new and can't post links yet).

Comment

Originally posted by annagaudia View Post
          Maybe this could help: if you go to Etsy and search for WildGeckosMosaics - there is a nice selection of millefiori (sorry I'm new and can't post links yet).
          This thread is eight years old. If the OP didn't find what they wanted they'll probably have given up by now.

Comment

Working...
          X