Good deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal.

Well my cheque from business gateway is ready for me to collect on Thursday (woohoo). So i am going to make quite a bulk order on tools and some material. I was going to go to cooksons for most of my stuff but i was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else that i can get a good deal as i am going to be spending a lot of money!!
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Oh well done you!!! You're gonna have a ball, eh? LOL!

Can't think tonight, so no links, sorry. I'm sure others will post links I would have anyway.
    Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
    ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

Comment

I just hope i have the skill to live up to owning all the tools lol. Im going to change my box room into a little work room amoungst all the rubbish thats in the room though lol.
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

just found this fab site for tools but never used them
        http://www.rnhorological.co.uk/default.htm

shop around.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Sounds great

I have used Squires and WAlsh's both have good quality tools

Ebay has some good ones as well.. worth looking at.

Take care and have fun spending the money
          Take care

Sandra

Cat'sEyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://catseyesjewellery.blogspot.com/

http://www.funimaging.com

(A photographic website that I sort of manage)

Comment

Can't help with any links but just wanted to add my congratulations, you really deserve your luck to be on the up after recent months.

Well done you, go spend, spend, spend!!!!!
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

The lovely people at Proops?
              Cheers,
              Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
              Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Congratulations The best of luck with everything!
                Sarah

Comment

Congratulation and good luck, and while you're browing see if we have anything you need too !

Debbie
                  www.beadservice.net
                  On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Just to say I have found Walsh's cheaper than Cooksons (in a still expensive way), very helpful (but that's in the London shop), the quality of their tools are top notch. I have been lured into buying stuff from B&Q and Maplins but end up using my Walsh's tools everytime.
                    AnnieAnna

Comment

This is a lot more difficult than i thought! I have £550 left and i want £100 for a pyrography machine, so i have £450 left. I want to have some left behind for maybe upgrading website (£70 for mr site pro), and some material like sheet and wire. And also some for advertising.

Iv made a list of almost £300 worth of stuff so far!! And im trying to cut it down but there are more things i would like. Like a proper drill (£30), doming block (£38) and punches (£40) etc etc.

I just cant decide what stuff i need.

Comment

Do you have to spend the money all at once?
                        Over the years I've had enthusiasms, spent out on expensive tools, only to find the enthusiasm was a one off or bright idea that wasn't.
                        In reality I use a very few trusty tools over and over again.
                        If only I'd known then what I know now.....
                        AnnieAnna

PS I'm still falling for it - I bought 16p bags with a smile only to work out they had cost me 50p with VAT and postage. I'm kicking myself.

Comment

No i dont need to spend it all at once, infact im trying not to incase i need to buy anything suddenly. Im trying to get it down to a simple pack of stuff but then keep adding things i think i need!

Comment

Wow! That's alot of money to spend on tools etc
                            Think I only started with a couple of pairs of pliers and some beads/findings from Beads Direct, £20 lol

What sort of jewellery are you hoping to make?
                            My Website: http://www.endevajewellery.co.uk
                            Twitter: EndevaJewellery

Comment

Iv already got pliers and things. Its tools for silversmithing, like for cutting, soldering, pickling, polishing etc etc. I have the money for them so want to buy good tools but obviously cant seem to buy all i want lol!! I need to chill out and actually think realisticly.

Comment

Working...
                              X