X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    princesstiara

• princesstiara
    replied
    Hi, that is great! It is not the website I had found but it is a really good one for stuff! Looks like I'll be spending this weekend The website I had found had quite a few different rings, s/s setting for 3 swarovski stones, square cut and more dainty too.

Leave a comment:

• Kist Jewellery

• Kist Jewellery
    replied
    Hi Samantha,

I think I have seen something like that on e- beads. Just checked and they do have ring blanks like you have described.

Hope this helps!

Donna x

Leave a comment:

• princesstiara

• princesstiara
    replied
    Hi I tried that but it only gives me todays history. I have been trying to figure a way to get back further, as on the laptop we can get at least 1 week of history. If I do find the site then I will most definately be back on here.
    Well back to a day of searching and going slightly loopy.

Leave a comment:

• Kitty11

• Kitty11
    replied
    Hi Samantha, you could try clicking on your history button, that will show everything you have looked at today, hope you find it, and if you do please let us know as I wouldnt mind some of the ss rings

Leave a comment:

• princesstiara

• princesstiara
    started a topic Can anyone help??????? please

Can anyone help??????? please

Hi, have you ever found a great website that has just what you want at a great price, and then the computer crashes. Well that is what happened to me this morning. I had found somewhere that sold sterling silver adjustable ring blanks to fit swarovski crystals in and also sold swarovski. Can I remember the name...no, I have been searching all day and it is really bugging me. The rings were to fit an 8mm swarovski crystal, or some could fit 3 in. The cost of each one was under £4.00 which is really reasonable(Ithink)? Does anyone know of anywhere that sells them at a similar price or where to look?

Any help would be great, because then I may just go to bed and stop searching.

Thank you
Working...
X