Can anyone help??????? please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help??????? please

Hi, have you ever found a great website that has just what you want at a great price, and then the computer crashes. Well that is what happened to me this morning. I had found somewhere that sold sterling silver adjustable ring blanks to fit swarovski crystals in and also sold swarovski. Can I remember the name...no, I have been searching all day and it is really bugging me. The rings were to fit an 8mm swarovski crystal, or some could fit 3 in. The cost of each one was under £4.00 which is really reasonable(Ithink)? Does anyone know of anywhere that sells them at a similar price or where to look?

Any help would be great, because then I may just go to bed and stop searching.

Thank you
    samantha x

Hi Samantha, you could try clicking on your history button, that will show everything you have looked at today, hope you find it, and if you do please let us know as I wouldnt mind some of the ss rings
    Kitty11
    http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/album.php?u=14964

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kittyx11/

Comment

Hi I tried that but it only gives me todays history. I have been trying to figure a way to get back further, as on the laptop we can get at least 1 week of history. If I do find the site then I will most definately be back on here.
      Well back to a day of searching and going slightly loopy.
      samantha x

Comment

Hi Samantha,

I think I have seen something like that on e- beads. Just checked and they do have ring blanks like you have described.

Hope this helps!

Donna x
        www.kistjewellery.com

Comment

Hi, that is great! It is not the website I had found but it is a really good one for stuff! Looks like I'll be spending this weekend The website I had found had quite a few different rings, s/s setting for 3 swarovski stones, square cut and more dainty too.
          samantha x

Comment

Working...
          X