Emerald cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerald cross

A good friend of mine is looking for a christening present of a cross pendant with emerald(s) in it. As it's not my kind of thing (she would want stones set rather than a wire work type piece), I thought I'd put the word out here and see if anyone has/could make something that would suit? I don't know what her budget is but think I can safely say she will pay for quality .
    www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
    www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
    Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
    Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Mizgeorge came to mind immediately when I read this.

Apologies if I'm speaking out of turn here.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Yeah as far as i can remember most people on here are beginners at silversmithing. There are a few non beginners that may be able to help.
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Sounds gorgeous.. I hope someone manages to make it
        Sarah

Comment

By chance I tried to make one for my mom (she has green eyes ) and it became a mess: they sent me two ill-calibrated stones out of five, they do not fit into the settings
          A tip: use sterling silver tubes. Grind each of them so that they can cross like logs in the wall of a wood house, solder them, then fit 3 to 5 settings at the extremities and eventually at the center of the cross. Another tip: use settings for earrings, drill small holes into the tubes then pass the rod of the setting and solder. Fit the stones and there you have it. I was close to it and the stones grrrrr did not fit

Comment

Working...
          X