Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated my designs on website....

Hi everyone.
    I've added a lot more stuff to my website.
    I've still not finished it (!) so there are no paypal buttons etc, but it's a work in progress as always!
    Would love to hear any comments.
    Thanks all
    Louise
    x

Hi Louise,
    Just spent a few minutes looking at your site, really impressive, pictures are clear and very well described, the site is lovely and easy to find your way around, being able to find exactly what you want. I love your work its great...there is only one thing I will say hope your not offended by it but your prices seem incredibly low, being a crafter I know how much work and time goes into creating, and I know you cant charge hourly rate (because we spend hours making one thing) but I think you could ask for more, it certainly looks worth it.
    Hope it all goes really well for you, your web site is wonderful!
    Sarah

Comment

Hi

You've done a really good job there, I like it.

Your heart bracelets are beautiful. Just wondered, where it states from £.... on everything, does that mean the customer should contact you to get the actual cost?

Also where would I find the P&P costs? Thanks

Comment

HI
        You're jewellery is lovely but way too cheap! People will allways pay more for something handcrafted! The only place you find jewellery that cheap is in mass produced supermarkets! You are selling yourself and your time too short!
        Nice easy to use website though and like I say lovely jewellery!
        Helen xxx
        Helen xxx
        www.pinkanddizzy.co.uk
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wootto...zy/34439114148

Comment

Hi

Lovely site - just an observation - some piccies on your home page to tease could be an idea.

When I went onto the children's section again some piccies would be good - although you do state coming soon.

I cannot find your T&Cs - there is a thread on here about legal requirements etc.

Well done - I do know how much work goes into these sites!

hth

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Those large glassapearls and the rainbow pendants are cool! i think the red pearly one would look great on everyoe (apart from men ad children of course)
            http://www.justgiving.com/renata-harris (1/2 marathons for World Society for the Protection of Animals)
            http://flashsparkle.blogspot.com Vegan cookery

Comment

i love your jewellery, but i if i came across your site the "from £xx" would worry me and i would not go any further, i think people just want to click and buy if they find something they want.
              i don`t mean this as a criticism as your site is lovely , it might just be me but i see from.... and think oh yeah

Comment

Hi everyone and thank you for the comments.
                Actually, I DO get the criticism a lot about my prices being too low, but I'm always afraid to put them up because those prices are what I first started out with and now I have a few regular customers and always think if I start to raise my prices then they will get the hump haha! Seriously I know I should (and I will) review my prices in the next week or two on a few things.
                The heart bracelets are very popular, as I said I haven't added a method to buy through the website yet, but if the lady who liked them did want one I would only charge £1 postage to cover the padded envelope and stamp.

Also, when I say priced From XXX, I really mean that's the price, I only put From because in a situation where someone said for example, can you make this one but I need it 6 inches longer or can you use sterling instead of silver plate etc, I need to give myself a bit of leeway to increase the cost if I incurr extra costs to make it. But basically, the prices on the site ARE the price for what you see.

I probably should make that clearer on the site !

Thank you all for the comments.
                Louise
                x

Comment

Hi,

You have some really lovely stuff on there. Well done, the site looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Louise77 View Post
                    prices in the next week or two on a few things.
                    The heart bracelets are very popular, as I said I haven't added a method to buy through the website yet, but if the lady who liked them did want one I would only charge £1 postage to cover the padded envelope and stamp.

Also, when I say priced From XXX, I really mean that's the price basically, the prices on the site ARE the price for what you see.
                    PM'd you

Comment

Hi, love your site, some beautiful pieces and keeps giving me guilt pangs when I think how long I've been talking about getting a website of my own up and running! The images look good and your descriptive text is very clear and helpful for customers. All in all, well done.

And I'd like to talk to you about that 3 strand cuff bangle in purple and silver (if you haven't sold it yet) - would co-ordinate beautifully with my wedding dress in September!
                      Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

It looks really good!

I agree with most of the other comments - just an idea for your regular customers (that you dont want to upset with a price increase), why dont you increase your prices but then give them a money off voucher or something like that?

It might be worth spell-checking, there are a couple of mis-types like claps instead of clasp.

But otherwise, a really good, professional looking site, you have been very busy!

Comment

looks great, nice and clear and easy to get around - good luck!
                          www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

your site looks great. the illusion jewellery is stunning. i agree that i think your prices are very cheap though...
                            Vintage Style & Shabby Chic Jewellery... www.hungrydesigns.com

Our Online Shop... http://hungrydesigns.etsy.com/

Blog... http://hungrydesigns.blogspot.com/

Twitter... http://twitter.com/hungrydesigns

My Illustrations & Art... www.amandawhitelaw.com

Comment

The site is looking really good, very impressive. I agree your prices are very low (I had the same criticism of mine). I upped mine and added in a free gift box and p&p, you could try something similar?

Comment

Working...
                              X