Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red/gold ear rings

Hi,

Has anyone made any earrings (dangly possibly) with red stones/beads and gold for the metal parts? I have a friend who would like some to go with a necklace she bought which is red and gold.

Thanks
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Hmm, yes I think I have, I think I have some Ruby Swaros on gold plated chains and earwires. But I guess it depends what the necklace is like
    www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

have a look on my website - some there
      www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

I have these on my website http://www.aviyaglass.com/glassjewel...ed-Square.html, if you post a pic of the necklace I am sure I can do something to match
        Terry xxx
        You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
        Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Ooh, decisions!! They all look fab. She's bringing the necklace into work tomorrow, and I'll be getting online to give her the options then, that way we can get what might suit best. I'll let you know what we decide.
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

We have dozens of pairs of gold plated earrings with red beads on our £1 earring boards. Post a pic of the necklace so we can see what you're try to match them to.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I'll get a pic tomorrow hopefully then, when I also see what this necklace looks like. I might have to use my mobiles camera, so won't guarantee the quality (I don't trust work for security so am a bit unsure of taking my digital camera), but it should give an idea.
              View my flickr

Comment

This is the necklace we are trying to find some earrings to go with, so more opaque really.
                View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                X