Website completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website completed

Thanks all for all your advice and kind words about my website, feeling positive with the response. i have also made the changes people advised other then the pics, which i will do on all new pics.

my question now is tax and registering etc, i have spent ages online trailing through websites about this but now the website is complete what do i ahve to do about registering tax?

i have been told i have to earn over a certain amount before registering and i havent made anywhere near that amount but want to be sure.

My next question is advertising my website, how do all of you get traffic to the site and advertising it?

thanks keeley
    www.wishesjewellery.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...35&ref=profile

new website

Hi,
    Just had a look at your website, love the look of it! i'll be asking your advice now, when we get round to getting ours done! I really like the look of the expensive wallpaper for the background ti gives it a really good feeling when you look at it, some websites look tacky before the start..
    good luck with selling....
    Was Mrsite expensive and easy to use?

Amanda
    Midsomer Craft
    Amanda
    Midsomercraft

Comment

hi

thanks i love the wallpaper.

no i brought it from amazon and was 19.99 and then after a year its around 1.50 a month so i think really worth it.

good luck, let me know when you complete yours.
      www.wishesjewellery.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...35&ref=profile

Comment

Hi

Why not speak to your local inland revenue office - they are there to help - if we don't pay taxes, they don't get paid!
        I have always found them very helpful, they are on your side -if you are honest and open.
        Other avenues are your local business links - find them in google.

HTH

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi, you should register within your first 3 months of trading. Give them a call, they really are helpful.
          www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
          www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
          Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
          Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

It looks great
            Can I just ask something about your welcome message
            You say Welcome! I hope you like what you see, please return again soon.
            Would it be better to say something like
            Welcome! I hope you like what you see, and enjoy browsing and shopping here.

or something like that?
            Chris xx
            My Website
            My Blog

Comment

Working...
            X