Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Golden Shadow Swarovski teardrop

Hi everyone
    I am looking for the above bead i cannot find them anywere they are to make earrings only needing 2 if anyone knows were i can get them from that would b great
    Hannah @ HGM Jewels

www.hgm-jewels.co.uk

. This looks like your first post on the forum. Nice to see you. I can't help but there are lots who can with excellent advice.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

thankyou for the welcome

yup started making jewellery in september but have had a request for wedding jewellery and just finding these beads very hard to source!!
      Hannah @ HGM Jewels

www.hgm-jewels.co.uk

Comment

Hi

Welcome to the Forum - I only joined recently and everyone is really friendly and helpful. I have bought lots of Swarovski crystals from the following site :Noseks Just Gems. I don't have enough posts to put web address here but you should go straight to it if you put into Google.
        The site has a really broad range or shapes, sizes and colours so they are probably worth a look
        Hope they have what you want, good luck with your search.
        Sam
        Arctic Fox Jewellery
        www.arcticfoxjewellery.com

Comment

HI Smiff
          thank you for that i found the website the have the bicones i need but not the teardrop i cant believe how hard it is to find what i need
          Hannah @ HGM Jewels

www.hgm-jewels.co.uk

Comment

You got a picture of it ? And what is the size ?

Comment

i have put the colour and the style pics in my cp the bead code is 5500 and they are 9x6mm
              Hannah @ HGM Jewels

www.hgm-jewels.co.uk

Comment

The nearest I've found. http://www.auntiesbeads.com/ProductD...f-a96adeab07db
                or the same colour but larger. Is the colour still being made?
                "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Hi
                  I've just had a look on the Swarovski website for you (I don't have enough posts to give you the site but its not the main one its the creat your style one) and it lists all the items and what colours they are available in. For the standard drop which is article number 6000 they don't actually do it in golden shadow colour. The only drop that i can find that does anything close is article 6010 but only in the light colorado topaz which is probably too dark!
                  Sorry I can't help anymore!
                  Helen xxx
                  Helen xxx
                  www.pinkanddizzy.co.uk
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wootto...zy/34439114148

Comment

thanks everyone i like the light colorado topaz but as the lady i am doing the jewellery for has a copper dress not every colour goes with it! i can get the bicones i need in golden shadow just not the teardrop only need them for the earrings think i may just change the earring design!!
                    Hannah @ HGM Jewels

www.hgm-jewels.co.uk

Comment

Why not change it to the clear or abb drop and have the bicones in the design as well?
                      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Hi,

I also agree that these don't come in golden shadow. What about 6010 briolettes, 6012 flat briolettes or 6106 flat tear drops.

I love this colour. HTH, tried to post links but can't.

Belinda
                        Mia Belle Jewellery on:
                        Etsy - Misi - Coriandr
                        Blog - Twitter

I also run:
                        www.shophandmade.co.uk - UK only handmade directory, list yourself for free now.

Comment

Hi Welcome to the site. I use Jillybeads for my Swarovski crystals they have a good section - there may be one there.

Hope this helps.

Sally

Sally Wright
                          http://www.sallyannwright.co.uk

Comment

Hello there - and welcome to the forum.

We also use Jilly Beads for Swarovski, and they have a 12mm Polygon drop in Golden Shadow - article no. 5203.

Not exactly the same shape as the ones you wanted, but they are roughly the same size (12 x 8) and in the right colour.

They also do them in singles, so you'd be able to order the number you need.

If you can go a size bigger, try www.gerriscrystals.com (US site) as they do the teardrops in Golden Shadow, but only 18 x 12mm.

Good luck !
                            With love,
                            Daisy & Me
                            x

Our MISI Shop www.daisyandme.misi.me.uk
                            Our email address [email protected]

Comment

thankyou everyone

i have been on the jillybeads and they have everything i need for cheaper than i have found before as well so thank you very much
                              Hannah @ HGM Jewels

www.hgm-jewels.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X