This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Accounts for beads.

Does anyone know of any good websites that do trade accounts where the minimum purchase isn't too bad.

Thanks
    Website
    WWW.CUTTINGCREATIONS.CO.UK

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cuttin...979559?ref=sgm

Hello,
    I offer wholesale for my supplies MOD EDITI do generally have a minimum however for a first order or starting out, your first one can be smaller. If you are still interested let me know MOD EDIT..

PLEASE READ RULES.
    Last edited by Critchley; 23-09-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

What sort of beads? What level of spend?
      I once got asked for a trade price on a card of knotting silk (£1.50 including shipping!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pearlescence View Post
        What sort of beads? What level of spend?
        I once got asked for a trade price on a card of knotting silk (£1.50 including shipping!)
        The thread is four years old. Craftjam was only looking for a self promotion opportunity.

Comment

okay, sorry I missed the dateline - v early start to the day

Comment

The thing is that in order for the wholesaler to make a profit he must have turnover and therefore they need to sell a lot, hence you get it for a reduced price. Most wholesalers will either need you to make large purchases, usually of the same type of bead and usually in the same colour, or in a colour mix of their choice. Additionally, some will only sell to those people who can prove that they have a retail Limited company, in some rare cases they even insist on you having a shop.

One thing to mull over though is whether a bulk of beads is what you really want? Certainly you are going to get them cheaper, but do you need to hold of that in stock, or would the money be better spent elsewhere.

If you check most bead shop are willing to cut a deal if you order enough, additionally look for clearance or end of line products - usually sold quite cheaply.

Hope that help
            Regards,
            Trish

Comment

Closing this thread as it's getting on for 5 years old and was only bumped up from heaven knows where by someone trying to self promote.
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
              X