Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiaras and facinator stockists

Hi All

I wondered if you could point me in the right direction for tiara and facinator stockists at reasonable price and maybe a little list of what i will need to get me up and going?

many thanks

keeley
    www.wishesjewellery.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...35&ref=profile

Hi Keeley - do you mean you want to make tiaras/fascinators (rather than buy them to stock a shop...?). If so, I have some tiara bands on my website and you would also need some wire (probably around 0.4-0.6 guage as it gets to thick to twist after that... but its personal preference at the end of the day), and also your colour range of crystals/pearls/beads etc. You'd ideally also want a basic tool set consisting of cutter pliers, chain nose/round nose pliers to help tuck, nip & fold the wires into place. You can also wire beads onto ordinary hair combs & grips.

I hope that helps answer your question ?
    Mel

Comment

Ditto...

If it's the components to make these, then similarly I stock tiara head bands, combs and hair grips to decorate with wire and beads

Debie
      www.beadservice.net
      On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

thanks both,

i just need to stock up on the componants needed to make tiaras and facinators.

i will have a look

thanks

keeley
        www.wishesjewellery.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...35&ref=profile

Comment

I wasnt sure what you meant but now that I do have a look at Milliner Warehouse for all things fascinators They have a new website but I cant find the link but the old one still seems to work anyway.
          Something Shiny Something Sparkly
          Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
          My blog
          Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X