Phew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phew!

I've made it to last posting day and I'm still alive! I've had nearly 200 on-line orders and done 7 craft fairs. Just a one-day event tomorrow and then I've got 3 days to prepare for Christmas. I don't know how I've done it as I've had a flu virus and a separate cold in the last 3 weeks. I do feel a bit smug though!
    Best wishes
    Carole

www.caroleallenjewellery.co.uk

200 online orders!!!! well done! how do you promote your site to get that much traffic???

you must be shattered!!
    Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Well done! Do you sell through your own website or something like etsy? Do you have a website?
      Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yes I do have my own website www.caroleallenjewellery.co.uk but I also sell through www.notonthehighstreet.com which is an absolutely brilliant site.
        I'm one of the best-sellers on NOTHS so my work gets highly promoted. From what I hear from other jewellers, it doesn't work so well for everyone. I think I was lucky enough to be one of the first on their site so I was always in prime position.
        Best wishes
        Carole

Comment

Wow well done!!

And lucky you, I applied to NOTHS but never heard back so I took that as a big fat not thanks! They are every where, I get the catalog and lots of email newletters from them, so I can see why they would drive lots of business your way, plus the fact your jewellery is lovely of course!!

Relax and enjoy Christmas, you deserve it!
          Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

Well done, remember to rest soon though, get totally well! Start the new year off fit & healthy, good luck for 2009!
            Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Glitterbug View Post
              Yes I do have my own website www.caroleallenjewellery.co.uk but I also sell through www.notonthehighstreet.com which is an absolutely brilliant site.
              I'm one of the best-sellers on NOTHS so my work gets highly promoted. From what I hear from other jewellers, it doesn't work so well for everyone. I think I was lucky enough to be one of the first on their site so I was always in prime position.
              I can understand why your jewellery is popular, it's beautiful! And thanks for the links, I hadn't even heard of 'notonthehighstreet' and there are some gorgeous things to see on there (that's my Sunday booked up, lol!)
              Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for all your kind comments.
                Best wishes
                Carole

Comment

Such beautiful jewellery, you deserve to do well
                  www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                  www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment