Excited!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited!!

Ive just seen the postie across the road so she will here soon and she should have some packages for me today at least I hope so Im so excited waiting for the beads, findings, wire and chain Ive ordered do other people get this excited waiting for stuff to arrive so they can make more jewellery. I honestly dont think I can wait if she doesnt have my stuff for me today fingers crossed xx

Kerry

Well feel a little deflated as she had some of my packages but not all hey what can I say Im greedy! I want them all now, as you can tell Im very impatient, well never mind my wire and clasps came so I can finish of a couple of bracelets and chains which didnt have clasps and I might have a play with the wire later I have something in mind so if it turns out ok I might pop back on to show you all

Kerry

Comment

Aww Kerry I know how you feel, I was so hoping some beads would arrive for me today too. Felt soo let down when all the postie had was a bank statement and a load of rubbish post.

I feel like a child at christmas everytime I get a delivery of beads and findings. Even though I've ordered them and know what will be in them I still get soo excited lol!

Ahh well something to get excited about again tomorrow I guess!

Cheers

Debbie
      www.aberjewels.co.uk

Comment

The post seem quite slow at the moment. I posted a load of orders first class on Monday and some still haven't arrived
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

aaww hope you get the rest soon, im waiting on some stuff from the states bet it will be after xmas now lol xx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

Im still waiting for todays post which hasnt arrived today yet, it gets later every day I swear

Kerry

Comment

Its just the time of year... many of my packages have been slower than normal arriving too and then everything arrives at once!
              Mel

Comment

i dont get that excited waiting for it lol i just like getting parcles for myself

Comment

Working...
                X