Copper findings via paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper findings via paypal

Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that does copper findings that i can pay with paypal?
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

angs attic on ebay. relatively cheap and good quality.

HTH
    Carol
    Sparklez.co.uk
    Handmade Jewellery

Comment

They seem to be red copper plated...how different is that to normal copper? Iv already made things in normal copper wire and dont want the jump rings etx to stand out if they are red copper.
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

They will probably be base metal plated with copper, might be a slightly different colour and the plating might wear off through time and usage.
        http://www.westofscotlandcraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
          Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that does copper findings that i can pay with paypal?
          There are a few copper items on my website (and you can pay via paypal) - i.e. some spacers & various beads
          Last edited by BeadsbyLili; 05-12-2008, 05:25 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
          Mel

Comment

Hi Handcrafted - I have a small range of copper findings (6 types of clasp plus earwires & headpins & a couple of designs of my own handmade earwires) along with some tarnish resistant brass findings which are quite unusual. Oh and PayPals fine.
            K
            My Website - www.lavidalerie.com
            FaceBook Page- www.lavidalerie.com/JewelleryMakingHolidaysandWorkshops.html
            I'm new to blogging so please be gentle - www.lavidaleriesilverjewellery.wordpress.com

Comment

I use http://www.thesilvercorporation.co.uk/home.asp alot for my jewellery supplies. They are sometimes slightly more expencive depending what you are looking for, but all P&P is free to UK address, Payment is available through paypal, and they have a selection of copper items.

Hope this helps

Jake

Comment

Working...
              X