Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panic!!! HELP!

Hi

Sorry about the panic but I ordered some pearls to make jewellery for my friends wedding and suffice it to say it's a bit of a rush job as she lives in Moscow and hasn't had a lot of time to get organised.

Annyway, ordered some pearls from Pearlescence over the weekend thinking they would send them out on Monday and as I hadn't got them yesterday I e-mailed them and they said they wouldn't be sending them out until NEXT WEEK!!!!! I've emailed them back and told them their customer service was rubbish as I had included in the special instructions I needed them in a hurry!!

So basically, does anyone have a good pearl supplier in the UK (not enough time for postage from anywhere else!) that will send stuff out today???

Please reply to this post as am more than a little bit desperate- this is my first commission (albeit for a friend and therefore on mates rates!) and hopefully the start of my business...

Yours, completely stressed out,

Jenn

Sorry to hear such bad news!
    Can you post a pic of what you are looking for in terms of size/colour/shape/quantity and I will help you look?

I do have some strings of freshwater pearls in a variety of colours (I am not a supplier) that I use for my jewellery and if there was something I could help out with I would do so happily.
    Terry xxx
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
    Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

try www.beadsdirect.co.uk

Call them and ask them if they can post today, i am sure they will be able to accommodate

Hope you get your jewellery made in time
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

I agree, Beads Direct are really good, if you order before 2pm (I think) they post the same day and I always receive my stuff the next day, Selina

Comment

beads direct I agree are good but also PJ Minerals http://www.beads.co.uk/ they do retail and whosale but they have always been exceptional for me, you can call them too, good customer service.

Not sure on anyone else for a rush job sorry

Good luck xx
          Ren x
          www.urbanangelz.co.uk
          12High Street, Middleton Cheney, Oxon, OX17 2PB

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...25898137455617

www.twitter.com/urbanangeljewel

www.blogger.com/urbanangeljewellery

Comment

There is also http://www.eternalflow.co.uk/ who has a good range of fw pearls She's lovely and I'm sure she will help if you phone her.
            I'm not sure how the delivery is with PJbeads nowadays but they are not known for being fast.
            If you give us a bit more info on the type you are looking for we may be able to find them for you.

Melanie

Comment

Hi Jenn, all the suppliers mentioned so far are very good and I have had good experiences with them. I also use an online shop called sandstones for buying pearls and the lady who runs it is very efficient and most items are sent out the same day. The shop has a large range of pearls and beads of different sizes. I'm new so not too sure if I'm allowed to post the website address but if you do a search on google for sandstone jewellery you will find it.

Good luck!

Jo

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanAngelJewellery View Post
                beads direct I agree are good but also PJ Minerals http://www.beads.co.uk/ they do retail and whosale but they have always been exceptional for me, you can call them too, good customer service.

Good luck xx
                I'd normally agree with you I love their stuff but my last order with them took over 10 days so not the best to use this time as your in a hurry.

Jilly beads always send out their orders quickly, so not sure if they have what you are looking for?

Cheers

Debbie
                www.aberjewels.co.uk

Comment

PJ minerals have sent me every order within 2 days, so Im shocked others are saying they are slow
                  Ren x
                  www.urbanangelz.co.uk
                  12High Street, Middleton Cheney, Oxon, OX17 2PB

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...25898137455617

www.twitter.com/urbanangeljewel

www.blogger.com/urbanangeljewellery

Comment

Hello....

i am a total newbie on this website and this is my very first post!! so hello to everybody.

I get a lot of my pearls from the silver corporation and if you purchase before 11.30am they will do next day delivery.....free postage and packing as well!!

Hope this helps!! xx

Helen
                    Helen Victoria
                    classic and contempory, bespoke jewellery for any occasion
                    Phoenix Trader
                    http://www.helen-victoria.co.uk
                    [email protected]
                    www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Helen-Victoria-Jewellery/152577689219?ref=mf.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseygirl View Post
                      Hi Jenn, all the suppliers mentioned so far are very good and I have had good experiences with them. I also use an online shop called sandstones for buying pearls and the lady who runs it is very efficient and most items are sent out the same day. The shop has a large range of pearls and beads of different sizes. I'm new so not too sure if I'm allowed to post the website address but if you do a search on google for sandstone jewellery you will find it.

Good luck!

Jo
                      I'd also recommend Sandstones for good customer service and quick postage. She has a good range of pearls so you should find something you like there.
                      Elinor
                      x

My Misi page
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

don`t know if it will help but i have just recieved an email from
                        www.beadbitz.com she has 50% of everything, i have only had one order from her but it was fine

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanAngelJewellery View Post

Good luck xx
                          I f you are in a hurry don't go anywhere near pj minerals. Good quality but poor speed on dispatch. I was really disappointed on their service.

Comment

Originally posted by just sally View Post
                            don`t know if it will help but i have just recieved an email from www.beadbitz.com she has 50% of everything, i have only had one order from her but it was fine
                            Oh no I am loving beadbitz and I probably (definately) don't need anything!!
                            Terry xxx
                            You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
                            Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Hi
                              I've only just this hour joined this forum and seen this post from four years ago. I'm horrified and have no idea what happened..I have tracked down the order which is marked despatched..And there was no refund made so far as I can see from the records. may I ask who sent the email and did they say why there was to be such a delay? I can't figure out a reason. We aim to despatch within 24 hours. I can only say a very belated 'I'm so sorry'

Comment

Working...
                              X