Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YUMMY MUMMIES needed to help with documentary

Hi there,

I’m working on a documentary about pregnancy and body image for ITV1 and am looking to speak to women who have recently given birth or have a young toddler and still look glamorous.

With celebrities getting back to catwalk-ready figures in next to no time and A-listers proudly parading their perfect bumps on magazine covers, we want to explore whether women across the country feel pressurized to stay in shape and I’m keen to hear from women who have gone the extra mile to look slim and gorgeous during their pregnancy and/ or after their baby’s birth.

Are you a yummy mummy who’s become a gym junkie?
    Are you keeping to a strict diet?
    Are you considering cosmetic surgery to get your body back into shape after your baby’s birth?

If you’re a new mum that refuses to let her looks go, it would be great to hear from you.

If you’re happy to have a chat or just want to find out more information you can contact me on: 020 7013 4595 or seema.modhvadia(at)rdftelevision.com. All contact will be strictly confidential and does not commit you to the programme in any way.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes,

Seema

I didn't know that making documentaries was a craft.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

What's 'glamourous'?? I'm a slummy mummy and proud!!

Debbie
      Debbie
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...?id=1262375772

http://www.folksy.com/shops/purplemac

http://purplemac.misi.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
        I didn't know that making documentaries was a craft.
        Me neither. Quite a crafty post though. (boom boom)
        --Matt

Web Development
        Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Originally posted by matt.chatterley View Post
          Me neither. Quite a crafty post though. (boom boom)

Saw that you had responded matt and presumed that you were volunteering as a yummy mummy!!
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Ok then - lets see if the theory about crafty people being untidy slobs is true.

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ALL YOU YUMMY MUMMIES.

I'm sitting down!
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Another one sat down here

Website - www.cherryblossomjewellerydesigns.co.uk
              Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherry-Blossom-Jewellery-Designs/127033020677024

Comment

ERRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I'm sitting down too.
                "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
                  Saw that you had responded matt and presumed that you were volunteering as a yummy mummy!!
                  That's virtually terrifying on so many different levels at once.
                  --Matt

Web Development
                  Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

several years ago when my middle son was 6, he came out of school and stood at the top of the steps and looked around. I knew he'd seen me because he'd smiled as he came out, but there he stood looking at the crowd of mums,dads and grans and then he shrugged and finally came down the steps.
                    "what were you looking at?" I asked him.
                    "well", he said in a grown up sort of way, "there are two types of mum aren't there!" he said.
                    "er, what are they then?"
                    "well there is the type that looks like they work in a shop and then there are the scruffy ones"
                    "oh .... well which sort am I then."..... (WHY DID I ASK?)
                    He matter of factly answered "well you don't look like you work in a shop, do you!"

so there you go, I'm sat down too!
                    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I'm not even a mum (yet)!
                      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I'm the sit down mummy too - who has the time to look yummy when you have kids to look after, a house to clean,(sometimes) go out to work and craft - come on get a life!!! The only yummy mummy's I know are celebs who have nothing better to do then preen themselves for the camera's and hey wouldn't I if I had a nanny, a cook, a personal trainer, a maid, a chauffeur - shall I go on!!!
                        Bowed Over
                        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
                          I'm the sit down mummy too - who has the time to look yummy when you have kids to look after, a house to clean,(sometimes) go out to work and craft - come on get a life!!! The only yummy mummy's I know are celebs who have nothing better to do then preen themselves for the camera's and hey wouldn't I if I had a nanny, a cook, a personal trainer, a maid, a chauffeur - shall I go on!!!
                          ITA !!! i always wonder what they are not doing to have time too look good and i dont even do much housework if im not looking after the kids im on tinternet or crafting or both lol xx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

Firmly sitting down stuffing my face with muffins here, trying not to get crumbs in my bead boxes...
                            Elinor
                            x

My Misi page
                            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Sitting down, eating a toated chesse sarnie and thinking about that first sip of Bacardi and coke later. Yum!my!
                              Sharon

Facebook - Silly Old Bear Crafts

Folksy - www.folksy.com/shops/SillyOldBear
                              Blog - www.sillyoldbearcrafts.blogspot.com
                              Website - www.kidsnewcastle.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X