Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery party - Games

Hi All

I have 2 more parties booked this month, but my next one the host would like me to host a game much like make up parties do but i have had a mental block on 1 what sort of game and 2 what do i give as a gift, do i give them something small i have made, money off their purchases or something else.

can anyone help me out/

thanks keeley
    www.wishesjewellery.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...35&ref=profile

I do a little bingo game, or depending on the group we play fluffy bunnies (how many marshmallows can you get in your mouth and still say fluffy bunnies).
    Sparklez.co.uk
    Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by Sparklez View Post
      I do a little bingo game, or depending on the group we play fluffy bunnies (how many marshmallows can you get in your mouth and still say fluffy bunnies).
      Sounds fun! lol

I've only had 1 jewellery party so far but I will bear that in mind for the next one! lol
      www.aberjewels.co.uk

Comment

I have a quiz i devised based on gemstones
        Ill give you the questions and the answer another day to let you have fun
        1 Where does the Wizard of Oz Live?
        2 What were Dorothy’s slippers made of ?
        3 Risin' up, straight to the top Have the guts, got the glory Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop Just a man and his will to survive- name the song
        4 Name the Lake in Hyde Park
        5 And they say that she once got a record They played it for a week or so on the local radio It never made it- name the singer
        6 Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, Towering over your head Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes, And she's gone - name the song
        7 Another name for Ireland
        8 Which 70s science fantasy series starred David McCallum and
        Joanna Lumley
        9 Which year was the film Diamonds Are Forever released
        What year was book published ?
        10 Who sang 'Torn between two lovers'?
        11 What is probably the most dangerous snake in North America…
        12 Born Robert Davis, March 14, 1945 this English comedian declares himself "world famous in Birmingham"
        He also featured a regular police drama spoof called The Detectives, co-starring Robert Powell,
        13 Who was the fictional character on the BBC television sitcom Till Death Us Do Part
        14 Novel by Wilkie Collins
        15 : What do you often have to have in middle of your fence?
        16 former name of Starburst sweets
        17 a travel themed song sung by Peter paul and Mary and john Denver
        18 Something you often lose if you are not well
        19 These are a section of the Alps. They are located in northern Italy 20 Facts: This flower is depicted on Japan's imperial weapons and flag. Japan also has a national festival devoted to the flower (9 Sept).
        Mythology: Some countries (such as Malta) think it is unlucky to have the flower indoors. It is associated with funerals and All Saints Day.
        Chris xx
        My Website
        My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kiamyka View Post
          I have a quiz i devised based on gemstones
          Ill give you the questions and the answer another day to let you have fun
          1 Where does the Wizard of Oz Live?
          2 What were Dorothy’s slippers made of ?
          3 Risin' up, straight to the top Have the guts, got the glory Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop Just a man and his will to survive- name the song
          4 Name the Lake in Hyde Park
          5 And they say that she once got a record They played it for a week or so on the local radio It never made it- name the singer
          6 Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, Towering over your head Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes, And she's gone - name the song
          7 Another name for Ireland
          8 Which 70s science fantasy series starred David McCallum and
          Joanna Lumley
          9 Which year was the film Diamonds Are Forever released
          What year was book published ?
          10 Who sang 'Torn between two lovers'?
          11 What is probably the most dangerous snake in North America…
          12 Born Robert Davis, March 14, 1945 this English comedian declares himself "world famous in Birmingham"
          He also featured a regular police drama spoof called The Detectives, co-starring Robert Powell,
          13 Who was the fictional character on the BBC television sitcom Till Death Us Do Part
          14 Novel by Wilkie Collins
          15 : What do you often have to have in middle of your fence?
          16 former name of Starburst sweets
          17 a travel themed song sung by Peter paul and Mary and john Denver
          18 Something you often lose if you are not well
          19 These are a section of the Alps. They are located in northern Italy 20 Facts: This flower is depicted on Japan's imperial weapons and flag. Japan also has a national festival devoted to the flower (9 Sept).
          Mythology: Some countries (such as Malta) think it is unlucky to have the flower indoors. It is associated with funerals and All Saints Day.
          that's a really great quiz, good idea for a jewellery party
          "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
          Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
          Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Hi

all great ideas goingto make a note of them.

the roxanne game i have actually done and is soooo much fun so many laughs whilst doing that.

thanks all
            www.wishesjewellery.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...35&ref=profile

Comment

We were banned from playing fluffy bunnies at the youth club I helped with our manager thought there was a safety risk of one of the kids choking on the mallows, spoil sports I lost count of the number of times I was sprayed with soggy marsh mallows when someone burst out laughing

Comment

Give every one a piece of cord and a set amount of beads the winner is the one to thread on all the beads and knot the cord in the quickest time. You could just use plastic pony beads for cheapness.
                http://twohootscraft.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=home

The owls made me do it.

Comment

Originally posted by two hoots View Post
                  Give every one a piece of cord and a set amount of beads the winner is the one to thread on all the beads and knot the cord in the quickest time. You could just use plastic pony beads for cheapness.
                  That's a great idea as you could just collect them back in and re-use them at the next party.

I found this website with tons of ideas for party games.

http://www.partyplan.co.uk/asp/partygames.asp
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Designed for tiddliwinks but funnier with adults, esp if they like chocolate.... helps if people are agile.

Its called the chocolate game.

You will need

1 hat
                    1 scarf
                    1 pair of gloves
                    knife
                    fork
                    1 dice
                    1 large bar of chocolate.

Every one sits is a circle on the floor (but a strong table would do for the less agile), the chocolate is placed on a board in the centre. Each person takes it in turns to throw the dice the first to throw a 6 dons the hat gloves and scarf then with the knife and fork starts cutting up the chocolate stuffing thier face until the next person throws a 6.. where they don the hat gloves and scarf until the next person throws a 6... and so forth until the chocolate is gone.

Childish but very good fun. I have seen blood almost spilt during this game.

Comment

Working...
                    X