packaged goods and a new bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• packaged goods and a new bracelet

so i've been asked to have some of my jewellery stocked in a store in nottingham, so i decided to send them some necklaces from my burnt vinyl range. this is them packaged up and ready to go.
    i'm very busy atm with orders, and i also work as a makeup artist so haven't had time to create anything much better than this. :s hopefully it'll be fine though! will keep you all posted as to whether any of it actually sells haha.

and here's a new bracelet i just cobbled together today

Cool and inexpensive (like the bracelet as well

As a box tip

bathstreet boxes , don't think anyone else has mentioned them but if you sell a lot of jewellery they are worth a look as they can emboss the top with your logo and are very affordable.

Comment

Hey what shop in notts is it? Is it the new one I've heard about?Got a friend involved in it, she's told me to get some stuff sorted for her too. Will pop in and have a look
      I craft, therefore I am!
      for hotfoiled cardmaking goodies
      www.fuchsiafairy.co.uk
      now Live get your supplies here

Comment

Originally posted by jenig12 View Post
        Cool and inexpensive (like the bracelet as well

As a box tip

bathstreet boxes , don't think anyone else has mentioned them but if you sell a lot of jewellery they are worth a look as they can emboss the top with your logo and are very affordable.
        thanks a lot! will definately be checking them out!

oh and fusciafairy, the shop is called VS2 ... it sells alot of alternative giftware, jewellery, clothes etc from what i can gather. do you know of it?
        xx

Comment

Working...
        X