Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U pins, where to buy in high st??

Hi everybody,

Sorry about this, I haven't been around for ages and here I come again with another question. I have a school fair on this Thursday and I would like to acquire some U-pins to hold jewellery onto a board. I have left it a bit too late so I do not want to order on line, but I am not completely sure what kind of shop do I need to buy them from. Stationaries do not seem to be the right choice as far as my research on line goes.
    Any suggestions????
    Thanks,
    Monica
    Your mind, like a parachute, works better when it's open.

I have only seen them in shop fitters. i tend to use straight pins and stick them in the board at a steep angle it traps the jewelry quiet tight.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I do the same as Goldy, bought them from Dunelm, Selina

Comment

they are available at some diy shops as gun staples but they are easy enough to pull the strips apart into individual staples and depending what you are fixing into either push or tap in with a little pin hammer

Comment

Thanks for that. I have tested it with my straight pins and it does the job very nicely, so I am going to stick to that. Plus my pins are different colours and I can actually match them to the item. It looks good.
          Thanks everybody,
          Monica
          Your mind, like a parachute, works better when it's open.

Comment

Working...
          X