Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swarovski Crystal - Can I buy direct from them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swarovski Crystal - Can I buy direct from them?

Hi, does anyone know if I can buy directly from Swarovski Crystal? and if so, how?

I know there are plenty of people who sell on flebay the Swarovski Factory packs but I really want to purchase large quantities thats why I thought of going direct to them, but not sure how.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
    Handcrafted gifts at

Not unless you're turning over £25k per annum in Swarovski products. It used to be £40k!

Comment

Thanks Peter. Oh well it was a long shot, but I'm definately not turning over anywhere near those amounts!!.

Anyone know where is the best place to get them from?, I'm trying to keep my costs down as much as possble.
      Handcrafted gifts at

Comment

Auntynet knows a good supplier but they are in china I think. She's at the stall today probably be on here tonight though.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I usually get my crystals from The Bead Shop in Nottingham. But if I need factory packs I get them from Jem Junction
          Something Shiny Something Sparkly
          Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
          My blog
          Facebook

Comment

If your in Romania the minimal order is 20000 E but thats a sorta concession for the local market conditions...

Comment

Thanks goldy1 - Hopefully Auntynet can help (have to laugh as I'm also called aunty net to my best friends daughters).

Dizzydiza - I have bought from the bead shop in Nottingham myself before but they didn't have everything I needed and also they don't always do everthing in large quantities - I will definately look at Jem Juntion though, thanks.
              Handcrafted gifts at

Comment

Hi there

What about Strass ? http://www.strass.com

They only sell in bulk, but the prices seem alright (360 pack of 6mm AB bicones for 56 Euros)

Hope this helps.
                With love,
                Daisy & Me
                x

Our MISI Shop www.daisyandme.misi.me.uk
                Our email address [email protected]

Comment

Oooh another sparkly website to look at, thanks Daisy & Me

I'm never going to get anything done at this rate, where do I start with all this information that is now flooding to me .

Thanks everyone!!

Handcrafted gifts at

Comment

You also need to be VAT reg to buy from them direct I believe.

Be sure where you buy them. There are websites selling swarovski crystals cheaper than the wholesale prices. I found it suspicious as the swaro 4 digit code was not mentioned and when I tried to look up the size to find the code, it didn't match the swaro size (small heart shape).
                    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Hi

I have been making bridal jewellery for a few years now and use Swarovski, I was in talks with them as I wanted to use there wording on my website (thats a whole new story and Swarovski are very strict on there rules! I had to get permission from Austria and London before I was allowed to use their wording and the document was legal!)

At the same time I asked about buying direct from them, I was told they do not want to supply to anyone else in the UK - this was direct from head office in Austria.

I use a lady now and she is the cheapest I found and I have been searching for a long time now. I use to buy off ebay but she allows you to buy direct from her as it saves fees and she passes the savings on.

She charges for a factory pack (360) of 6mm Crystal Bicone Non Ab- £18.50 plus 60p postage! AB ones are £24.00.

She may have just increased her prices - I have good stock so not bought any for a few months.

Her email address is (no website) [email protected] com

Drop her an email and ask her to email prices over to you. She is very quick with dispatch to.

Another good supplier is beadsandcrystals and beadsolutions

Hope this helps, definately try glitzy chicks though for your Swarovski Crystals

Clare
                      http://www.bridalise.co.uk/
                      Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery For All Occasions

Comment

Thanks Madimoo1 & Bea

I think I have come across glitzychicksebay before but not the others, so will look into it.
                        Handcrafted gifts at

Comment

[quote=Madimoo1;137978]Hi

I have been making bridal jewellery for a few years now and use Swarovski, I was in talks with them as I wanted to use there wording on my website (thats a whole new story and Swarovski are very strict on there rules! I had to get permission from Austria and London before I was allowed to use their wording and the document was legal!)

At the same time I asked about buying direct from them, I was told they do not want to supply to anyone else in the UK - this was direct from head office in Austria.

I use a lady now and she is the cheapest I found and I have been searching for a long time now. I use to buy off ebay but she allows you to buy direct from her as it saves fees and she passes the savings on.

She charges for a factory pack (360) of 6mm Crystal Bicone Non Ab- £18.50 plus 60p postage! AB ones are £24.00.

She may have just increased her prices - I have good stock so not bought any for a few months.

Her email address is (no website) [email protected] com

Drop her an email and ask her to email prices over to you. She is very quick with dispatch to.

Another good supplier is beadsandcrystals and beadsolutions

Hope this helps, definately try glitzy chicks though for your Swarovski Crystals

Could this be the same 'Glitzy Chicks' on fleabay?
                          http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/glit...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
                          Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

I buy most of my swarovski crystals from a very reliable seller on ebay, bookee235. The crystals are posted from Hong Kong but they are very reasonably priced and arrive surprisingly quickly.

Comment

Thank you Onlyme for adding the link.

I can now add links lol.... I am so happy...easily pleased!

She is cheaper if you buy off ebay - she passes the savings onto you as she does not get charged fee's.

Also I ahve used Brooke235....I buy my 5mm from him. I cannot remember is name but he is very helpful and shipping is quick.

They are the cheapest I have found so far.
                              http://www.bridalise.co.uk/
                              Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery For All Occasions

Comment

Working...
                              X