Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow Bead Group

Hi there all Scottish beaders/jewellery makers

I have been wanting to do this for ages but have not had a venue...... I am going to start a beady get together on a Thursday evening, sort of like "stitch and bitch" but "beads and company........"

My grand plan really was to just get together and swap ideas and help each other out with any problems, the 2 heads are better than one technique, as I am no expert in anything!

So, Thursday evening, at the NEW (yes NEW!) bead shop in Glasgow, opened Tuesday, looks FAB!

The Bead Company
    7 Kieth Street
    (near the bingo on Dumbarton Road)

I was going to start it up on the 6th November, just to give the owners (Mike and Carol) a bit of time to get ready for us!

PM me if you are interested, alternatively, just turn up on the day (Thursday the 6th November, around half 6).

Kelvinhall Underground is the closest if anyone doesn't know the area.
    www.beadlab.com

aw crap !!!! Id defo have went but my hubby go's out on a thur night ! mmmmmmmm, i wonder if i could find a babysitter???? I'll get back to you...

xxx
    Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

although i live in england i`m from glasgow.we have been thinking of
      moving home and my great plan was to open a bead shop, so when we were home inthe summer i was gutted to hear about this new shop.
      never mind it was only a dream.
      hope you have a good response from local beaders , i would love to join you

Comment

December Meeting

Beads and Banter (as it is now known)

Thursday the 4th if anyone is interested

I am actually helping a few people make a wire wrapped bangle bracelet

So come along address as above, half 6 to half 8

I will bring the hot choccie!
        www.beadlab.com

Comment

Working...
        X