Studs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studs

A friend of mine (well someone online) has asked me to make some pearl studs for her Iv never made studs before so i am going to order them from palmers metals. I guess i buy the stud and back then need to glus the bead on?

She says that the ones she buys keep on breaking. I can only presume she means the pearl comes off the stud. So can anyone suggest a good glue to use so that it stays put!?
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Seeing as i am getting my stuff from Palmers, what one of thse is best?

http://www.palmermetals.co.uk/Chemic...s/default.aspx
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Oh just saw aother thread about palmer metals glue. So thats sorted.

But! I just realised that my FWB wont work as the hole goes all the way through! So now i am on the search for pearls with only half a hole!!

Comment

I swear by E6000 glue. And there are loads of half drilled pearls on ebay.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
        X