I'm so st.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so st.....

I can't believe i did it........soooo stu.......
    I ordered sterling silver cup and post with peg fitting (fromPM)yesterday......Received a parcel today today (very good delivery)... but I just realized I dont have beads without a hole..Arghhhh....
    I don't know what to do ????? Please help meeeee...

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

I'm sure they'd let you return them. Why don't you drop them an email and ask?

It's either that or buy more beads
    Sparklez.co.uk
    Handmade Jewellery

Comment

If the component is for a half drilled bead, perhaps you could have a go at drilling it yourself?
      http://www.westofscotlandcraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
        I ordered sterling silver cup and post with peg fitting (fromPM)yesterday......Received a parcel today today (very good delivery)... but I just realized I dont have beads without a hole..Arghhhh....
        I feel better reading your post - please read mine it may make you feel a bit better!!!!! Tomorrow is another day and we may be feeling a bit more sane by then!!! Sue xx
        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
          I feel better reading your post - please read mine it may make you feel a bit better!!!!! Tomorrow is another day and we may be feeling a bit more sane by then!!! Sue xx
          he he he

Does anyone know where i can buy half drilled beads??

Comment

If you have a drill tool, you could snip off the post and remove what is left with a burr attachment. Or, once you snip off the post as low as you can, you may be able to file a flat on the bead so it sits on the cup/peg. That depends how soft your beads are though. What material are they?
            www.silverrainbowjewellery.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
              Sounds like you got yourself the perfect excuse to buy more beads! You clever woman, you! Now go shopping!
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by teallach View Post
                If you have a drill tool, you could snip off the post and remove what is left with a burr attachment. Or, once you snip off the post as low as you can, you may be able to file a flat on the bead so it sits on the cup/peg. That depends how soft your beads are though. What material are they?
                I ordered sterling silver cup and i wanted to use hemalyke beads....but beading hole orientation is Central..
                soooo..... does anyone know where i can buy half drilled beads???

Comment

Going by the picture, I'm guessing that hemalyke is the same as hematite. In which case, I found these http://www.manchesterminerals.co.uk/...d216#a32_2d216

There are different sizes available
                  www.silverrainbowjewellery.co.uk

Comment

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...+drilled+beads
                    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Ah... teallach and auntynet... thank you thank you thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X