another snowflake question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another snowflake question

I know alot of people are making snowflakes, I have made some and was wondering what sort of price they would sell for I've used glass beads and they cost about 80-90p to make do you think they'd sell at £1.99.

I'm a box of 12 for 50p at wilko's type of girl

Although if i don't sell them my tree will be full of lovely snowflakes!!

leanne
    leanne

Folksy

Etsy

Facebook

Twitter

I am selling mine at £1, I did get the beads wholesale so including the wire shape only costs 50p to make.

Comment

Hi, I was going to sell my small ones for £1.75 and the large for £2.25. I asked the girls at work before deciding on the price and they were saying in the region of £2-£2.50. I went for a bit cheaper but will have to see how it goes.
      www.fairlygirly.com

Comment

This was brought up in another thread and if I remember correctly the general opinion was 3.00 for one or a set of 4 for 10.00 (sorry have an american keyboard and cannot for the love of god find the pound sign).

I'll have a look in some of the old threads but I think that was about the general gist of it
        My Blog
        Twitter
        Facebook

Comment

Ah ha I got it. The original thread was in the 'beads' section on page 3. It is about the 5th thread down called 'christmas snowflakes' and was posted by sunrise. Hope this helps.
          I really don't think you should have any problems shifting them as they have been extremely popular I have sold in total 12 sets of 4 and have recently had a request for another 8 using swarovski crystals so a local boutique owner can display them in her shop window,hopefully generating more business. I'll be a millionaire by Jan at this rate (and then maybe my hubby will let me buy the pram I wan't for our forthcoming arrival!!)
          Last edited by Emmalou; 21-10-2008, 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
          My Blog
          Twitter
          Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X