Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in Craft fayres in the St.Ives, Cambridgeshire Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in Craft fayres in the St.Ives, Cambridgeshire Area?

Just reading some posts i was just thinking about organising my own craft fayre! Just wondered if theres anyone on here aways looking for fairs in the this area? PM me or reply to the thread...

Hi, I moved to St Neots this year and have been trying to find craft fairs in this area so I would be interested.
    Magic Touch -Therapies & Accessories

Comment

I might be interested too - but only in a Sunday fair...
      **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
      Different prize every month
      Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
      PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

I might be interested. My aunt used to live in Fenstanton & Hemmingford Grey when I was young so I know it's just over an hour from me!

Clare

Comment

I've got a lovely mummy in law who could possibly babysit she's in barrow near bury st edmunds although my geography is rubbish it may be miles out heehee
          I craft, therefore I am!
          for hotfoiled cardmaking goodies
          www.fuchsiafairy.co.uk
          now Live get your supplies here

Comment

I would def be interested...I live in Stamford so not too far away. I make jewellery and cards.

Comment

Craft fairs in cambridgeshire

Hi,

I definitely would be interested as I live in Peterborough. Having tried to look for fairs this side of christmas...I cant help but feel that our area is lacking! If theres anyone out there that thinks differently then let me know and i'll book a table with you no problem! lol! :-)

I was also thinking of setting one up in the Peterborough area...would anyone be interested (although it would probably be in the New Year!)

Victoria

Comment

me too!

Hi, I live just outside St Ives so would def. be interested in a fair in this area. I am hoping to start selling stuff early next year. Jo

Comment

I could be up for it, would give the impetus to get going and make a few more things, seem to have slowed down now it got cold in the work room!!

Not to far for me

Comment

Originally posted by craftvirgin View Post
                    Hi,

I definitely would be interested as I live in Peterborough. Having tried to look for fairs this side of christmas...I cant help but feel that our area is lacking! If theres anyone out there that thinks differently then let me know and i'll book a table with you no problem! lol! :-)

I was also thinking of setting one up in the Peterborough area...would anyone be interested (although it would probably be in the New Year!)

Victoria
                    I would be interested in Peterborough too! I live in Stamford but I work in peterborough!

Katie

Comment

I would be interested in Peterborough, it's straight down the A1 from me.

Clare

Comment

Hi,
                        I'm new but very interested in joining you at any future fairs as I live in Chatteris.

Cheers
                        Marion (Mazzabags)
                        http://www.mazzabags.co.uk
                        http://www.folksy.com/shops/mazzabags
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mazzabags/115634815129544
                        http://www.twitter.com/mazzabags

Comment

Working...
                        X