Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini organza bags - help!

HI,

Does anyone know where i can get mini organza bags for my wine glass charms? I have lots of 10 x7.5cm ones but need something closer to 2cm square.

Please help!
    jacksonhen

www.jacksonhennigan.co.uk
    www.maiaweddingsandevents.co.uk

sorry have not seen any that size, have you thought of getting some 20mm organza ribbon and making your own?

You don't have to put a channel for the tie but secure to one side then wrap around and tie.

Comment

I got some very small ones on Ebay which were quite nice if you need large numbers.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Hi.
        Might sound weird, but have you had a look on ebay?
        I just got a lot of 100 beautiful organza bags from China. They took a few weeks to arrive but the quality is excellent and they are beautiful, and they have lots of sizes too. Worked out about 4p per bag and the ones I got were 7 x 12 cm.
        Louise

Comment

I have some that size, i thought i could put rings in, back in a mo, i'm just going to find out
          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

I know this may sound time consuming but is really cost effective.
            Try and get hold of some organza(or any other fabric) circles in any colours and co-ordinating ribbon then all you have to do is pop the charms in the centre and tie a pretty bow around the bag,you can even display the charms on the circles then when a customer chooses what they want all you have to do is gather the material and tie.
            I use this method with some of my smaller items and and find I can generally work out my prices to 2p-6p per 'bag' depending on size and material used.
            Hope this helps

Emma
            My Blog
            Twitter
            Facebook

Comment

Oh i'm sorry, i felt sure i still had the packing. I think the make was Craft Accessories or Craft Embellishments. I know i bought them from the shop i work in, but we sold them all, and we aren't getting them back in.

Next time i am in work i will find out who we ordered them from, but i won't be in work again 'til the 5th of October. Will it be too late by then?

I have searched google and this is all i could come up with that was so small http://www.madaboutcards.com/product.php/10764/934

The smallest organza bag that i found was about 5cm x 6cm.

Sorry i wasn't very helpful at all

Comment

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
                Oh i'm sorry, i felt sure i still had the packing. I think the make was Craft Accessories or Craft Embellishments. I know i bought them from the shop i work in, but we sold them all, and we aren't getting them back in.

Next time i am in work i will find out who we ordered them from, but i won't be in work again 'til the 5th of October. Will it be too late by then?

I have searched google and this is all i could come up with that was so small http://www.madaboutcards.com/product.php/10764/934

The smallest organza bag that i found was about 5cm x 6cm.

Sorry i wasn't very helpful at all

Hi Louise

Thats great - i'd still like you to find out if poss!
                I've found a wholesaler on ebay thanks to earlier suggestions but as my stuff is bespoke i dont want to be stuck with hundreds of the 'wrong' colour for ages.

When i do get some, if any jewellery makers want smaller quantities at cost i'll be happy to supply!

thanks again
                jacksonhen

www.jacksonhennigan.co.uk
                www.maiaweddingsandevents.co.uk

Comment

They come in packets of about 6 maybe 8 i can't quite remember!
                  They do mixed packets of bold colours (red, blue, deep green etc) or mixed packets of pastels (pale pink, white, lemon etc) They were about 1.99 for the packet.

I'll send you a PM once i've found out

Comment

I've got some dinky small silver ones on the site 7x5cm

You'll find them listed under the category ' Organza bags & pouches'

Debbie
                    Last edited by Beadservice; 26-09-2008, 02:49 PM.
                    www.beadservice.net
                    On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Ebay is probably your best bet, or make them yourself I have made jewellery bags in the past and if you have a sweing machine they take 2 secs
                      Ren x
                      www.urbanangelz.co.uk
                      12High Street, Middleton Cheney, Oxon, OX17 2PB

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...25898137455617

www.twitter.com/urbanangeljewel

www.blogger.com/urbanangeljewellery

Comment

Small Organza bags

Hi Try MOD EDIT - READ THE RULES (cant post the link) they have them in three colours and you can buy very small quantities. Look on the Jewellery Accessory page.
                        Last edited by Peter; 02-10-2008, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Mini Organza Bags

I have some on our site - meiflower.co.uk

Dimensions are:
                          5 x 4 cm (2 x 1.5 inches)

Any smaller than this and the quality is poor because they are more difficult to make

Babs
                          MeiFlower.co.uk
                          Unique range of Card & Craft Accessories

Comment

This thread is 2 years old so I'm guessing that the original poster got sorted. Selina

Comment

Working...
                            X