Updated my website, new designs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated my website, new designs!

Ladies, I updated my wesite with some new pics and new designs, I would love to hear any comments or suggestions.
    Many thanks
    Louise

If you put on the bottom of the page 'all designs copyright - your name - 2008' it may look better than 'my property'..................still no help at all if someone nicks 'em though! It may be helpful to invest in a light tent to remove the flashback from your photos, it will also bring the colours out more. Nice and peaceful colour though, makes you feel relaxed browsing.

Comment

Thanks Peter.
      I have changed the copyright bit as per your suggestion, it does sound better. To be honest I forgot I'd put that bit on there when I set up the site a while ago, I just never got around to changing it! Many thanks.
      Louise

Comment

Very nice! I love the colouring and the simplicity of the layout, very easy browsing!
        "Buffys Charms" my lil ol' Blog

Buffys Charms Website

Comment

I like it simple but effective.

Comment

Websites fantastic,products are fantastic...what more can I say.
            I see what peter means about the flashback,I get frustrated with that when trying to take pictures!!!
            My Blog
            Twitter
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Louise77 View Post
              Ladies, I updated my wesite with some new pics and new designs, I would love to hear any comments or suggestions.
              Many thanks
              Louise
              So I take it that I am not allowed to respond as I'm not a lady?

(Well, not on weekdays anyway...)

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Ha Ha! I thought you'd comment about the lady bit Si!
                Sharon

Facebook - Silly Old Bear Crafts

Folksy - www.folksy.com/shops/SillyOldBear
                Blog - www.sillyoldbearcrafts.blogspot.com
                Website - www.kidsnewcastle.co.uk

Comment

I've settled in to being an 'honorary' laydee!....................I can bitch better than most!

Comment

Hi again.

Sorry - hopefully no offence has been taken, I genuinely did not mean it!
                    I think it's fabulous that men also take an interest in crafts, I wish my husband had a hobby like that! Are there a lot of men on this forum?
                    Thank you for all your replies everyone.
                    Louise

Comment

It looks lovely, however, if I were you I would go through and check the spelling, I saw at least one use of the word lampwrok

Sorry, I am just a pedant!
                      Last edited by Pebbles; 29-09-2008, 02:12 PM. Reason: doh, comment on spelling and make spelling mistake! all fixed now!
                      www.beadlab.com

Comment

On your earrings page, Im not a fan of seed beads so there isn't an alternative style.
                        Illusion necklaces, your green triple strand one is beautiful, and i think your multicoloured ones are fun. i think the earrings work well with wire links.

Like this Chunky Thong Necklace in Green
                        the black one is classic too. And your memory wire bangles are great, capture your style.

This is personal preference again, so im not how constructive it is-
                        But the font you use on your page might look better if it wasn't in bold, especially when it's in italic. Thinner text? Or maybe it is the font.
                        Last edited by RenataHarris; 22-09-2008, 02:47 PM.
                        http://www.justgiving.com/renata-harris (1/2 marathons for World Society for the Protection of Animals)
                        http://flashsparkle.blogspot.com Vegan cookery

Comment

Very neat - did you produce it yourself? If so what package did you use?
                          Best wishes
                          Teresa
                          http://www.craftbox-cards.co.uk

Comment

Lovely site very simple which I think is great in web-selling. Try using picassa and messing about with the tuning I do this with my photos and it seems to work well
                            Ren x
                            www.urbanangelz.co.uk
                            12High Street, Middleton Cheney, Oxon, OX17 2PB

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...25898137455617

www.twitter.com/urbanangeljewel

www.blogger.com/urbanangeljewellery

Comment

Working...
                            X