Earring Card Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earring Card Stand

I am looking for a black earring card stand to display my jewellery. But I cant find anywhere that sells them . Can anyone suggest somewhere i might find one?
    Thanks
    Vixxie
    Vixxie

Hello and to the forum

Are you looking for a swivel counter top type stand that holds the earring cards? Or are you just looking for a stand with arms for hanging the earring cards from?
    Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
    www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

Comment

I cant recomend any site in particular but have you googled jewellery retail displays - there are loads of sites selling everything from coat hangers to manequins so you may have to poke about a while!

Not much help im afraid but good luck with the search.

Comment

I have a piece of twiggy driftwood for mine, nicely bleached by the sea, it's quite flat but fans out nicely. but if you dont live near the coast you might be able to find a nice twiggy branch and paint it white?

Comment

Try Ebay, that is where I got my displays.

Comment

Have a look at beads needs on ebay, I just bought a nice copper earring stand from them for £7.50 which swivels, you can either put the earrings through the holes or hang them on the cards over the bar.

hope this helps
            Julie
            www.buzzybeads.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Rhiannon View Post
              Hello and to the forum

Are you looking for a swivel counter top type stand that holds the earring cards? Or are you just looking for a stand with arms for hanging the earring cards from?

Thankyou Rhiannon,
              Its so nice to see so many talented people in one place.
              I am looking for a swivel countertop stand that holds around 100 earring cards.
              Appreciate the help
              Vixxie
              Last edited by Vixxie Jewels; 20-09-2008, 07:51 PM.
              Vixxie

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions,

I have looked on ebay....but havent found exactly what im looking for....But I shall keep looking.
                cheers
                Vixxie
                Vixxie

Comment

Just a thought have you thought of buying a picture frame that has a stand up back thingy, not sure what the correct terminology is, take out the glass and cover the back board with padded velvet, would probably work out cheaper than buying ready made. You can get the pins, shaped like croquet hoops to attach the earrings to the padded velvet.

Comment

Thats a great Idea! Thanks Quite ingeniuos! However, i need something that would hold around 160 pairs of earrings. So was hoping to find something that rotates. But thats a great idea for the mean time!
                    cheers
                    vixxie
                    Vixxie

Comment

Originally posted by Julesjewels View Post
                      Have a look at beads needs on ebay, I just bought a nice copper earring stand from them for £7.50 which swivels, you can either put the earrings through the holes or hang them on the cards over the bar.

hope this helps

Thanks Jules Jewels sounds perfect actually! I did have a look but they dont seem to have any any more but i will keep looking. Thanks for pointing them out tho. Much appreciated
                      Vixxie
                      Vixxie

Comment

Just discovered this website, i'll post it for you and then i'm going back for another look, it's basically step by step instructions for the brilliant idea that Caroleecrafts had, maybe there are similar ideas for something that rotates http://www.instructables.com/id/Deco...Earring-Frame/
                        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Hi

beadsneeds have somemore listed on eay, there is a link via the beadsneeds website under display items. I bought another one they are a nice size & quite sturdy.

Cheers
                          Julie
                          Julie
                          www.buzzybeads.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Julie

Thanks so much julie,

Ive neer been to their website. There are some lovelly bits there!. I managed to find the beads needs shop on ebay but i am struggling to find any display items. i looked under their packaging/display link but there are only bags. Where did you find them?
                            Appreciate all your help.
                            Your a star!
                            Vixxie
                            Vixxie

Comment

Earring displays

This might help, they do a display that holds, 72 pairs of earrings and is inexpensive. If its not big enough they may be able to suggest somewhere that can be of help.
                              ameriglobe.net
                              boxesandbusts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X