A favour please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A favour please

My daughter has just started making jewellery and would really appreciate your comments on her work...........constructive critisism would really be appreciated please. Her first attempts are in my album

many thanks
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

wow some luvlies there.

I particularly like the wire wrapped jade and the flower bracelet tho not sure how it would fasten. not sure about a couple of the others but then if we all liked the same things the world would be boring...lol
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Thanks for the comments Hils - those two are her favourites too lol. You tie flower bracelet to fasten it
      www.corrigancards.com

Comment

that requires friends ... lol ...
        Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Its very refreshing to see these young ideas. The pendant on the ribbon is very 'today' isn't it. I love to see them having a go and her contemporaries will all want to wear them. Good luck to her, keep her at it.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac Moon Designs View Post
            that requires friends ... lol ...
            hey, she could market it as a 'friendship' bracelet lol

Thanks Carol - I don't particularly care for the ribbon style, but they seem to be popular.
            www.corrigancards.com

Comment

Ooooh....I liked quite a few of the designs...too many to mention but I think my favourite one has to be the jade one with the swirl. Well done to your daughter
              Something Shiny Something Sparkly
              Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
              My blog
              Facebook

Comment

I love the one with the pale green flowers. Very nice jewellery
                www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
                  I love the one with the pale green flowers. Very nice jewellery
                  Me too. That is definately something I would wear. I liked one or two of the others as well.
                  Amanda
                  xx

Comment

i think there all lovely so tell her well done and to give her self a pat on the back

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

I think your daughter has a real eye for design, texture and colour. Her pieces are wonderful!
                      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Thank you all - I'll pass on your comments and I'm sure she'll appreciate them.
                        www.corrigancards.com

Comment

As well as watching what the celebs are wearing and what is being worn by normal people, I quite often ask my daughter for input to keep myself in the stream of what is good for her age group

Comment

Working...
                          X