My projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My projects

I will insert here and there images of my best works and would appreciate all the comments and feedback.

This is the first piece I sold, for the wedding of a friend's sister. It never occurred to me before that this is more than a hobby. I worked it from abalone shell, silver wire and Swarovski crystals

More of the same serie:

A bracelet and a bird brooch/pendant

Necklaces

A abalone+silver wire necklace&earrings, a pearl+carved nacre, a pearl+enamel central piece and a pearl+crystals+enamel and crystal leaves

Comment

And the last things - celtic&middle ages reminiscences (carved nacre+nacre inlay+crystals) and some scrap art (pieces done from scrap left from other works)

large pendant (for a lamp or a car)

casual style scrap-made pendant

celtic knot inlay pendant

celtic knot pendant

Gothic fibula vintage

Comment

As a few of our mods know, I am a fan of your work already! It's so distinctive and individual, something difficult to achieve in jewellery making. It crosses the barrier into '3D Art'.
        Just a small point, can you resize the images so they can be seen without having to scroll up the screen?

Comment

Sorry about that, my photoshop is giving me headaches
          I will put smaller images for the next ones and/or will reinstal the program
          Thanks for the comments, I feel encouraged to upgrade (which I am already trying). As for now I expanded my works into more enamel, carvings, setting stones and I barely received two beautiful black snake skins which will add to the diversity of the items. For some of the future projects I am cooperating with a metal artist (college graduate) who's a good friend of mine and I cast this weekend a mask for a commedia dell'arte show, but it has to be painted to be worth seen.
          Last edited by alex_amarfei; 16-09-2008, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Is there a problem with just my computer or can anyone else see these images at the moment? I was really looking forward to having a look.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Not just you I can't see them either !!

Cheers.

Lisa
              Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Just tried on IE7 and it doesn't show them, Firefox does.

Comment

I use Firefox at home and they are visible, and IE7 at job and there's none. Now that's really weird This, whilst other images of my works (clothing area) posted the same way are visible with both. Now I don't understand a thing, LOL.
                  Last edited by alex_amarfei; 17-09-2008, 01:10 PM.

Comment

oh no, your work is so beautiful!!! I have never seen anything so inspiring, I am your fan from now...
                    blog
                    website
                    etsy shop
                    folksy shop
                    twitter

Comment

I can't see the pics either (I'm on IE6) I was looking forward to having a peek
                      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
                      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
                      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Sorry for the mess, check the link in my signature, the ones I made until a month ago are almost entirely there, some are not that nice though (at least in my opinion, I regard some as mere exercises). Right now I am working on carved crosses, from phantasy to classic shapes and I intend also to do some zodiac pendants.
                        Jezzabel, thank you so much, when I started this winter I never expected to ellicit so much enthousiasm It will encourage me more to prepare an exhibition, me and my friend whos a professional metalsmith are almost done with the items
                        Last edited by alex_amarfei; 17-09-2008, 04:27 PM.

Comment

All very unusall,unique and very very nice.

Marie

Comment

Wow, I didn't know you could do so much with shell, thanks for sharing these pics of your work with us. I love your celtic pendants, they are really fab!
                            www.silverflock.com - Handmade fine silver jewellery
                            www.emmajacob.com - Illustration

Comment

Wow again.....your stuff is fab.....really unique
                              Something Shiny Something Sparkly
                              Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
                              My blog
                              Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X