Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Beads

I seem to have lost my new hobby...
    I was trying to find the box I'd put all my new beads and tools..
    I finally found them ..
    My two normally fighting young adults... were laid beading and had even not eaten their dinner they were so engrossed I even managed to sneak a picture..
    Then my boy came out with a bracelet he made for me and i love it, i took a picture but its not a good one i'm learning the camera still..
    Hehe i've put the pictures in my album and printed a copy for evidence so next time they are arguing I can prove they do get on..

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
    www.fairyalchemy.co.uk
    fairyalchemy.blogspot.com

Another male beader in the pipeline!

Comment

Fantastic. You get your two kids doing something together without fighting over it, you get a new bracelet, and better still you have the evidence to hold over them!! Way to go.
      www.littlebead.blogspot.com
      www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

I just took a peek at your pics and that bracelet is really nice and looks nothing like a beginner did it. Credit to your baby boy.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

That's very good for a first attempt, I wish I was that good when I started!
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

real impressive!!...and quiet kids too..got to be good!
            Suz
            http://8thofthe8thofthe8th.blogspot.com/ new for 2012

http://shroshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/ 2009-2011

Comment

I love the bracelet, and it's nice to see that jewellery making is not just for us 'big girls'

Melanie

Comment

How loud did they scream when they realised you had photographic evidence?

Caro
                www.garletongems.com

Comment

it's getting worse i think... My daughter is playing about like me but my boy just cost me an undisclosed to the OH amount in more beads and wires and a jiggy thing boxes etc.....

I am amazed first time I've known him not be taking stuff apart or destroying it and leaving it for me to clean, I have a sneaky feeling his friends are looking interested as well....

I have spend so much over the years trying to find hobbies and stuff for them to do including acting and dancing classes eek..
                  All it took was a box of beads and wire....

Lol they didnt go to mad about the picture till they saw it on my facebook.... hehe what a wicked mum....

"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."
                  www.fairyalchemy.co.uk
                  fairyalchemy.blogspot.com

Comment

But that's a mum's job - to cause embarassment
                    Caro
                    www.garletongems.com

Comment

Working...
                    X