Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck pricing these..

hello again,
    just made two new simple bracelets, but i don't usually make this style of thing so i've no idea what to price them as..any suggestions? :S

Just wanted to say they are really lovely bracelets. I need to start making bracelets now. Made quite a few earrings and sold them.

Did u use sterling silver or silver plated? I would say £8-£10 each bracelet but then it really depends on how long it took u to make each one and cost of materials etc.

twinkle

Comment

Love! the top one.
      I would go £10 on that " if i had £10 " lol

Comment

I had the same thought as Twinkle, £8/10.
        www.littlebead.blogspot.com
        www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

awesome, that's pretty much what i had thought. i was gonna go £8 for the amber one and £12 for the other one as it took a lot longer as was quite fiddley, but i can always put the price down if i have no interest in it
          thanks very much for your help guys!
          x

Comment

Originally posted by Raffles Bizarre View Post
            i was gonna go £8 for the amber one
            I do hope that's amber glass and not real amber! If its real amber then you can at least double the price.
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
              I do hope that's amber glass and not real amber! If its real amber then you can at least double the price.
              hehe, yep it's amber glass! or the shop is severely underpricing

Comment

I agree with the others, however, you do need to add up how much they cost you to make, including; materials, time and overheads and price it that way. If you still come up with £8-£12, well done!
                www.beadlab.com

Comment

Yes I agree with everyone!!! They are lovely!! Sue xx
                  http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

I have no idea of the price of beads, so wouldn't know where to start though I think £10 sounds quite reasonable. I like the top one. Looks very autumnal!
                    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I make bracelets with beads on headpins, (in the same vein as your top bracelet, there) and charge 12pounds each, or 2 for 20

Comment

thanks so much everyone, seems to be a general consensus on the price so it seems i wasn't so stuck afterall! haha

Comment

Very Nice Bracelets. Definitely worth minimum £10 Each
                          Sukriti - A Beautiful Creation...

Comment

I would go for £12 plus on either of those, similar designs are popping up in the cheaper end of high street shops (MK One, Claire's, New Look) for about £6-9 each for mass produced pieces.

I sell similar styles to the top bracelet from £10 depending on the beads used. My most expensive to date is going to be £32, but it's got so many charms it'll stretch your arm!!

Claire

p.s. I do love the bottom bracelet, the amber glass looks lovely against the white.
                            Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
                            Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
                            www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

thanks so much x

Comment

Working...
                              X