Silver Chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Chain

Want to make up some silver pendants, does anyone know where the best website to buy silver chain is please?

I usually use cookson gold for my chains, they have a large selection to chose from.
    http://www.sophiemariesmithdesign.co.uk/

Comment

Read on another thread here that someone uses Palmer Metals but i have never used them myself so best let some of the more experienced on here us comment!

Comment

Both cooksons and palmers are very good and if you are not 100% sure you can phone and explain what you are trying to do they will advise you and they wont talk to you like you are some sort of idiot

Comment

I sell both sterling silver finished chains and loose chain

All listed on the site under 'Sterling silver' category

I offer good price, quick delviery and cheap P&P, what more can make you smile......

Debbie
          www.beadservice.co.uk
          www.beadservice.net
          On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

ooh i'm glad you started this thread!
            i am always looking for better places to buy silver chain, i've just bought some from fabricland for £12 for about 9meters but if i can find any cheaper anywhere it'd be great.
            i used to buy my chain from a shop in carnaby street called creative bead craft, it's an amazing store and they had a huuuge choice of chain, the one i got was £10 per 10meters. they have a website too..might come in handy.

Comment

Hatton Garden

is usually the best place to go for all semi precious metals, you can then see what you are buying. Very improtant if you want to make an impression. Plus you can source chain you may not have seen on the internet, get to know your suppliers and get them to contact you when anything new comes in. Most important of all you can buy wholesale if you have a business card.
              www.MyEhive.com
              Make a living doing what you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Raffles Bizarre View Post
                ooh i'm glad you started this thread!
                i am always looking for better places to buy silver chain, i've just bought some from fabricland for £12 for about 9meters but if i can find any cheaper anywhere it'd be great.
                i used to buy my chain from a shop in carnaby street called creative bead craft, it's an amazing store and they had a huuuge choice of chain, the one i got was £10 per 10meters. they have a website too..might come in handy.
                I was looking for somewhere to buy some silver plated loose chain. I need chain that keeps its colour well. I had a look on this site creative bead craft and they had an option of gilt or silver ? Whats the difference????

And can anyone suggest a good place for silver plated chain? Im looking for quite a small link.

xx
                Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Rashbel is another good supplier for sterling chains.
                  There's quite a few good shops on ebay that sell silver plated chains.
                  Carla
                  carla jennings jewellery
                  my blog

Comment

Silver chain

I always go for hilltribe sterling silver. It is more expensive than normal sterling, but it has a higher silver content (98%) and has a really beautiful lustre. Worth the extra, in my view.
                    regards
                    KarinaAnne

Comment

I buy some of my loose chain from www.thesilvercorporation.co.uk I think they do plated but I usually buy the sterling from them. Postage is free which is always a bonus! Cooksons are good for sterling chain too, I buy larger link chain from them.

xx
                      Lucy

www.lucykempjewellery.co.uk
                      http://lucykempjewellery.blogspot.com

Comment

In answer to 'Whats the difference between Gilt and Silver Plated'

Gilt is a gold coloured plating, but not actually real Gold Plated, which makes it a bit cheaper.

Debbie
                        www.beadservice.net
                        On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Working...
                        X