Donut Pendants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donut Pendants

Is there any way, other than using cords, for hanging donut pendants which only have the big central hole? I'd like to use these but not sure quite what to use!!!

Anyone got any tips or ideas, or do people alway use cords?
    Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
    Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.
    www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk

hi

i like donuts too

i wire wrap mine in silver wire, i use quite thin stuff with a diamiter of about 0.4mm or 0.6mm, you can use pliers to maipulate the wire and make swirls etc in it, while i'm wrapping i'll make a bail out of the wire so i can hang it from a chain or add it to a beaded necklace.

i hope you understand what i mean
    www.craftedgems.co.uk

http://www.beadartists.org/Gal1300_C..._s_Gallery.asp

Comment

Good idea - I've not tried wire wrapping yet - not sure I'm brave enough!! But I can imagine they would look quite striking like that!

I've since seen a few when the beaded necklace itself is wrapped through the centre of the donut, and these look good too.

PS. I know donut is spelt doughnut in UK, but wasnt sure which is correct in terms of the stone variety! Do people prefer the UK spelling?
      Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
      Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.
      www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X