Arg im annoyed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arg im annoyed!

I just spent £10 on sterling silver beads and findings from Palmer Metals and i now realise i have no sterling silver toggle clasps nor any sort of clasps to make a bracelt from!! So i now need to spend an extra £2 on postage for 2 teenyweeny toggle clasps! Booo!

Tis ok....i just spent another tenner on other stuff too lol!!
    Last edited by handcrafted; 14-07-2008, 05:33 PM.
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post

Tis ok....i just spent another tenner on other stuff too lol!!

lol....thats the kind of thing I do all the time....I place an order then after I have hit the payment button I remember something else and sometimes you just have to place a minimum order before you get another delivery and before you know it, you have spent a little fortune!
    Something Shiny Something Sparkly
    Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
    My blog
    Facebook

Comment

Hi, you could try and ring them and explain what you forgot, most people seem to be helpful with this sort of thing.

Ann

Comment

Originally posted by annnoble View Post
        Hi, you could try and ring them and explain what you forgot, most people seem to be helpful with this sort of thing.

Ann

yes but its more fun ordering stuff you dont really need
        Something Shiny Something Sparkly
        Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
        My blog
        Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzydiza View Post
          yes but its more fun ordering stuff you dont really need

LOL - naughty naughty... so thats your excuse for the extra spend eh
          Mel

Comment

I was very good indeed this morning

I have no money - at least I am in negative figures in my account - so I have less than none.

I am doing a craft fair in two weeks and I just thought to myself, oooh, I "need" some findings.

Do I 'eck! I have loads, improvisation is my middle name; anyway, cut a long story short, I filled my basket at one of my favourite online retailers, went to check out and was just about to click the button that says "process payment" and I gave myself a slap! A good hard slap!

What am I thinking?

3 weeks to payday and I am on negative numbers?

AAAGGGGHHHHH
            www.beadlab.com

Comment

I find necessity is the mother of invention. I had plenty of thong crimps but no hook clasps for them. I couldn't find the style I wanted - apart from very expensive ones. So I experimented with my craft wire and managed to make some decent ones, I even matched them to the thong colour. I sold four pendants with them at the weekend so they were ok.

Melanie

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
                I just spent £10 on sterling silver beads and findings from Palmer Metals and i now realise i have no sterling silver toggle clasps nor any sort of clasps to make a bracelt from!! So i now need to spend an extra £2 on postage for 2 teenyweeny toggle clasps! Booo!
                I look on Palmer Metals often, how fast is the delivery?
                My Website: http://www.endevajewellery.co.uk
                Twitter: EndevaJewellery

Comment

Well i ordered them day before yesterday and expect them tomorrow. A few days i think. Thing is i need to sign for them and il be out at work!
                  Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Like Silvermaid I make a lot of my own findings, it's worth investing in some .8mm wire for earwires and headpins and 1 to 2 mm wire for clasps then you never run out and your creations will always look different to anyone elses.

I use .5mm fine silver wire for small dangles for earrings and ball the ends using a small torch - being fine silver it doesn't blacken so no need to pickle - this saves me huge amounts in headpins.

I've just ordered some wire from Cooksons called (I think) brilliant which is a little more expensive but more resitant to tarnishing so can't wait to see how that works out.

Karen
                    website lavidalerie.com
                    My Website - www.lavidalerie.com
                    FaceBook Page- www.lavidalerie.com/JewelleryMakingHolidaysandWorkshops.html
                    I'm new to blogging so please be gentle - www.lavidaleriesilverjewellery.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
                      I was very good indeed this morning

I have no money - at least I am in negative figures in my account - so I have less than none.

I am doing a craft fair in two weeks and I just thought to myself, oooh, I "need" some findings.

Do I 'eck! I have loads, improvisation is my middle name; anyway, cut a long story short, I filled my basket at one of my favourite online retailers, went to check out and was just about to click the button that says "process payment" and I gave myself a slap! A good hard slap!

What am I thinking?

3 weeks to payday and I am on negative numbers?

AAAGGGGHHHHH
                      OMG!!!! How much self restraint do you have?????

EDIT:- You don't actually say whether you hit the "PAY NOW" button or not.
                      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                      X