Watch faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch faces

Anyone know where I can get some watch faces from. I want ones with a link at either end if possible. I've had some geneva ones but i'm not too impressed with the quality- any suggestions?
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Give Beadsage a PM he made watches that were absolutely gorgeous with very unusual clock faces. Don't know if he has time to make them now but he might be able to point you in the right direction to get clock faces.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

If you google watch faces beading loads come up but Geneva seems to be rampant
      http://www.londonbeadshop.buzzsites....h_faces_66.cfm have some different ones and a lot in the USA -
      Chris xx
      My Website
      My Blog

Comment

I used to get mine from America :

http://www.whohasthetime.com/

Loads of choice, good prices and they ship to Blighty
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

i have ordered one from a shop on etsy if you do a search for watch faces in supplies there are quite a few

etsy-supplies watch faces for beading.

Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

All the watch faces i've seen are Geneva!...They must really have cornered the market!
            Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Hi, I stock a few beading watch faces on my wesbite lavidalerie.com (Trendz Narmi and Geneva) and I don't know if I have just been lucky but all the ones I have seem to be very nice BUT I must say that the ring/s supplied with them are terrible to the point where I am considering taking the rings off and re-photoing. I have ones with holes at both ends for bracelets, one end for charms and the other end for pendants. I'd love to see some photos of beaded watch jewellery as I haven't been very imaginative myself yet.

Karen
              website lavidalerie.com - Sterling silver charms & findings, Swarovski, pairs of semi-precious stones and Czech glass flower bead mixes.
              My Website - www.lavidalerie.com
              FaceBook Page- www.lavidalerie.com/JewelleryMakingHolidaysandWorkshops.html
              I'm new to blogging so please be gentle - www.lavidaleriesilverjewellery.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by glasskanvas View Post
                I've had some geneva ones but i'm not too impressed with the quality
                Now I'm worried I just bought 10 geneva watch faces!
                Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                  Now I'm worried I just bought 10 geneva watch faces!
                  Don't worry...it's not like the time goes backward or anything but i've got a few knocking around and they've all stopped and the plating is a bit discoloured-nothing irrepairable.
                  Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Originally posted by glasskanvas View Post
                    Don't worry...it's not like the time goes backward or anything but i've got a few knocking around and they've all stopped and the plating is a bit discoloured-nothing irrepairable.
                    I always pop a brand new battery in and then pull the winder out so the watch is effectivly turned off.
                    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
                      I always pop a brand new battery in and then pull the winder out so the watch is effectivly turned off.
                      Oooh - how do you do that?
                      I have about 20 watch faces from about a year ago that have all stopped.
                      I would really love to know how to install a new battery.
                      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by LaVidalerie View Post
                        I'd love to see some photos of beaded watch jewellery as I haven't been very imaginative myself yet.
                        These are some of my efforts ....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jellybe...7604290590411/

but Beadsage does some amazing ones.
                        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Hi I have just had a look on julesgems and they do a good selection of the watch faces. They do have the geneva ones but also some Austrian watches which look really nice.

http://www.julesgems.com/beads.php?Cat=Watch%20Faces

hope this helps if you haven't already found some.

I've been meaning to have a go at making a watch and after seeing JBJB's amazing efforts it might have to be next months project as this month i am teaching myself how to make tiaras and have spent a fortune on supplies, oooppss!
                          www.sparklehandmadejewellery.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
                            Oooh - how do you do that?
                            I have about 20 watch faces from about a year ago that have all stopped.
                            I would really love to know how to install a new battery.

I bought a watch opener from ebay, a mulipack of batteries from poundland (only a couple of sizes are thr right ones, but at that price you end up with enough batteries to justify it)

using the tool, prise open the back (look for the tiny lip) using fine nose pliers,, lift out the plastic edge. pull out the winder and tilt the mechanism upwards. Slide the battery out and check the number before sliding in the new battery. replace the plastic edge then click the back into place.
                            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Thanks for the link...i'll be on to them! I'd never do beaded watches now though because I've just had a look at JBJB's and mine would never be as nice!
                              Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Working...
                              X