Jewellery Display Boxes Foam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery Display Boxes Foam

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some of the foam type stuff you get in jewellery display boxes, or the velveteen cards with the nicks cut out?

I've got a load of boxes to put my handmade jewellery in but no padding - I dont want to use wadding as it sometimes gets caught around bits of the jewellery.

Also can anyone recommend somewhere for some nice and cheap jewellery display pieces? I've seen a couple but most are very expensive - I ideally want ways to display necklace and earring sets.

Cheers guys!
    Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
    Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.
    www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk

I've used edenshop (online) recently. Someone here had mentioned a company called 3d Display, also online.
    There is some stuff on ebay, I am sure someone was selling some padding but not for small boxes. A favourite on ebay I believe is boxesandbusts or something like that.
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

I found a place www.twfoam.co.uk last year where you can choose your type of foam and its dimensions then it will give you a price per piece.
      Ask if they will send it by post as the set delivery price is quite high if you only want a few small bits.
      https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Hi,

www.packagingworld.co.uk do jewellery display.

Lou
        A fresh and funky collection of handmade jewellery

www.raspberry-bloom.co.uk

Comment

Try this company.

http://www.lynco.co.uk/

There site is not the best to navigate through, They do the flock card inserts for the display trays, but they might have something in your box sizes.

Comment

thanks guys!

Packaging World have some lovely stuff! And Lynco have the foam too so thats brill, although I agree the site is a nightmare!

I will go and spend some money now (unfortunately!)

Your help on this is really appreciated thanks!!
            Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
            Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.
            www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk

Comment

cardboard box

We produce and export cardboard/paper box, you can contact me skype:sasha.lee809.
              We can discuss in details.

Best regards,

Sasha
              Director
              Xiamen Holiday Paper Products Co.,Ltd
              Room 803, No 112, Huachang Rd, Huli District, Xiamen, China
              Tel.: +86 592 3916 917
              Fax.: +86 592 3720 917
              Cell: + 86 156 5981 1848

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse