Russian Doll Charms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Doll Charms

I am sooooooo excited! I received delivery of my little Russian doll (Matrioshka ) charms and they are gorgeous! So cute!

I will have them at the fair this weekend, then on the website next week.

Can't wait to make myself a bag charm with one of them!
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

oh I love those dolls, used to have one as a child, might still have it somewhere.

Will look out in your shop for them they sound really unusual to have has charms never seen them before.
    Ruth
    www.pinkpandacards.co.uk
    for your personalised handmade cards, toppers and die cuts

Comment

Hi Ruth
      They won't be on the website until after the weekend (the fair is on Sunday). I heard of them on US forums. They are really cute. I may try to scan some tonight and post a pic. They have a nickel loop on top of their heads to hang like charms.
      Bea
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Sounds really interesting and I'd love to see what you've done with them.

Comment

I did a quick search and found this http://www.cartier.com/en/Creation,N3019400

even Cartier is into them!

Comment

Phew! It only took me three weeks to get round to do it but the Russian Dolls are up in the shop!

I'll have much more free time soon as I am about to resign from my day job . I am booking craft fairs like mad (well nearly! ) as I won't mind giving up my weekends any more if I know I can find some spare time during the week! (in theory!!!!)

Comment

The dolls are so cute, would imagine they would look great on charm bracelets.
              Stunning Handcrafted Jewellery
              www.lizdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X