Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiara makers in North West - Please Read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiara makers in North West - Please Read.

Today I've been asked to make the jewellery for a bride to be which I've agreed to do.

Then she asked me about making her tiara as she wants one with clear and coloured crystals and can't find what she's looking for. I can't do tiaras but offered to try and put her in touch with someone that can who lives local to her so that they can get together to discuss what she wants. I asked her what she's prepared to pay and her estimate seems to be realistic to me (although I'm no expert and I'm only going by what I've seen on the internet).

The lady lives in the Heywood area of Manchester and she's given me permission to pass on her phone number so if know you can do a good job and you're interested, and you live fairly local to her then PM me and I'll fill you in on the details. Wedding is not for a couple of months yet so you'd have plenty of time.

Please only respond if you can do her proud on her special day as I wouldn't want to be responsible if she's not satisfied. (No offence intended).
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

PM on the way.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I pm'ed you too

Can do it all over t'internet, unfortunately too far away to go see her

(hey, i sit in front of a computer for at least 8 hours a day, so I may as well do something constructive!)
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
        I pm'ed you too

Can do it all over t'internet, unfortunately too far away to go see her

(hey, i sit in front of a computer for at least 8 hours a day, so I may as well do something constructive!)
        I think it's great working long distance by email on commissions... all of my big orders so far have travelled at least 600 odd miles and have meant that I never met the buyer during the planning stages!

Good luck to whoever gets the order, keep us updated!

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Hello...i have sent you a pm.....tiaras are my business....hope i can help
          Diana
          Something Shiny Something Sparkly
          Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
          My blog
          Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X