Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,does anybody like gilt flowers?

Hello,everyone,
    My name is clark zhou and I am now working in ZHEJIANG NEWFINE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD. which is in ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA.

Recently we design and produce a new kind of decoration "gilt flowers".The main material of this kind of product is real flowers(or leaves).Through a type of special technology,we can make the flower keep in the state when it is blooming and never perish.And according to different needs,the flower can be gilt or silvered.I am sure this kind of product will become quite fashionable gifts and decorations.

And recently in China,there is a type of machine that can print pictures or words on flowers and leaves.And we plan to buy it in order to make our product more attractive.For example,we can print "love you forever" or the picture of Venus on the rose for Valentine's Day.And then ,we can make use of our technology to avoid the rose to perrish.At last,the rose is gilted or silvered and become a beautiful gift.And when introducing this kind of product to customers,we can say to them:the gilt rose never perrish stands for the love never fade.I think many lovers will buy it for their perpetual love.

So if anybody feels interested in our products,please contact with me and I will send the catalog to you as soon as possible.

COMPANY NAME:ZHEJIANG NEWFINE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
    ADDRESS:NO.2538,DONGSHENG WEST ROAD,JIAXING,ZHEJIANG,CHINA
    TEL86)573-2218645
    FAX86)573-2205333
    MP86)13750758323
    E-MAIL:zhouyufeng20000@yahoo.com****
    zyf@newfinecn.com

Ps:I will go to another city for business and won't come back until May 15.So please contact with me after May 15 and I will be glad to answer any of your questions.

one sample of the product

I hope you will like our products
    Attached Files

Comment

the attachment is "gilt orchid decoration"

the attachment is "gilt orchid decoration",and we also produce gilt rose,gilt carnation and many other gilt flowers

Comment

Working...
      X