Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stampbord

Hi there

|I used to make cards and now i'm into jewellery and would like to use up my stampbord making pendants and earrings.

Does anyone have any instructions for this? ie. using the embossing powder to seal the ink onto the stampboard.

cheers

steph
    Steph
    www.glamourandgroovy.co.uk

i use ultra thick embossing powder over the top of my ink on stambord i use 3 layers covering the surface with clear ink such as versamark imbetween it ends up looking like a ceramic tile very nice effect i watched a programme on create and craft called glendas stampbord sensations and she showed lots of different techniques its repeated every now and again its channel 661 on sky its a shopping channel but good for picking up tips as long as you sit on your hands and not buy everything you see turning the sound down so you dont have to listen to some of the cheesy presenters is quite a good idea too.theres probebly tutorials on google somewhere but dont know a link of hand maybe some one else will have one
    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

thanks Jan

i'll give that a go at the weekend, should have all that stuff in my card craft cupboard.

cheers

steph
      Steph
      www.glamourandgroovy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X