Magical Crimping Plier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical Crimping Plier

Just checked as we are now in May and they are not due out until June now!!!
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

No problem Bea, I can wait!

Comment

any signs of those crimping pliers yet! I don't see them on your website

Fran

Comment

Hi Fran

No I don't have it yet and after checking the supplier's website, it's not advertised anymore, nor listed anywhere!
        I'll have to ring them to find out what's happening!

Bea
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Why are they magic?
          https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Bea,

Awww that's a shame, I was looking forward to trying them out. I know you can get them but from an ebay seller for $16.99 but I don't know who makes them, I know you were after the beadsmiths version and I think I would prefer them to someone I don't know.

Fran

Comment

Seahorse,

Magic because they crimp 2 x 2 sterling silver crimps into little round beads, looks a better fininsh.

Fran

Comment

Finish even! must check spelling before submitting

Comment

found it again on their website... didn't get a chance to ring them. I order once a month so I'll see if they're there when I come to place my order. There should only be one ''magical'' crimping plier - kind of a brand - so if that ebay seller has them from Beadsmith maybe they got hold of all the stock as it's showing out of stock on the website...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X