Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• packaging with my own logo

Can anyone help?
    I'd like my jewellery to be sold in my own branded packaging. Can anyone suggest a company that can provide such a service? I've looked on google but can't find anything as yet...

Thanks,

beadyeyes

Tiny Box Co

Hi,
    I looked into this too and found Tiny Box Co who do recycled packaging. You can order quite small quantities.
    Chris W.
    x
    Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

i found a company at Spring Fair called Gold Pack. they do small orders and printing (they told me £15 for the dies and 5p a box for printing).
      i havn't got as far as buying from them though so i cant say if there any good though, sorry.
      they've got a website though
      Mod edit - sorry, please read the rules re URLs

Chris
      Last edited by Peter; 28-05-2008, 11:15 PM.

Comment

packaging

What are you like with Desk top publishing?
        I bought plain black gloss bags and printed my own labels, using publisher, on sheets of labels I bought from woolworths (about 16 per sheet).

I got the bags from beads direct. look under their link for gift bags and boxes and they are sold in packs of 10 for 1.99 but you get a discount for 10 or more packs

If you have a fairly new version of publisher it will have a link to their internet site which wil offer you lots of extra backgrounds and logos etc. Once you get it sorted you can print up some business type cards too or use you logo on price tags if you do craft fairs.

Give it a go it is much cheeper than paying some one else and more satifying.

xxChris

Comment

Cheap and Cheerful Earring Cards for Craft Fairs etc

I had business cards printed by Vista Print (own design on front, contact details right at the bottom on the back (tall and skinny rather than landscape layout) and use a craft punch to punch two little hols to take the earrwires. I display the earrings on the plainer white side and when they are bought they are easy to wrap and the buyer automatically has your business card.

When I first started I bought good quality black boxes and used a stencil and silver pen to scribble a silver heart on each as a sort of logo and even went to the trouble of using that powder that puffs up when you heat it to make the "logo" puffy.

Karen

Website - lavidalerie.com - gorgeous sterling silver charms & findings, Swarovski, earring pairs of semi-precious stones, Czech glass flower mixes and tools.
          My Website - www.lavidalerie.com
          FaceBook Page- www.lavidalerie.com/JewelleryMakingHolidaysandWorkshops.html
          I'm new to blogging so please be gentle - www.lavidaleriesilverjewellery.wordpress.com

Comment

Try the bagnboxman
            https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

I use Potters for boxes (the dies are expensive but printing is then free)
              Massive range of bags, boxes too
              **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
              Different prize every month
              Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
              PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

Potters for me too. Once you have set up the blocks that's the printing free. They are excellent to deal with and will go way and beyond the call of duty to help.
                They delivered my last order in two days. The staff are great when you phone.

www.pottersuk.com

Cheers Janice
                www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Working...
                X