No announcement yet.

SP Neck Wires - where can I find them??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP Neck Wires - where can I find them??

Hi,

I hope someone can help me - does anyone know where I could find silver plated neckwires at less than about £2 each?

I've had a bit of 'inspiration' for a new range, and I'm looking for about 20 or so neckwires with an unscrewable ball end, not memory wire though. If these sell then I'll hopefully carry on making them and will be looking to put a regular order of 20 at a time every couple of months.

I found a site the other day that was selling them for £1.40 each and I stupidly forgot to save it to favourites and can't find it anymore.

I've looked on Firemountaingems and they are very very reasonable but I'm worried that once I've paid international postage if I have to pay customs then VAT that'll work out too expensive.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

90p each do you?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Choker-Silver-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

PJ Minerals have them too.
      Number 1816. 60p each and 15% discount for 10
      Av xx
      Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Wow! Thanks both of you for the quick response, I can't beleive I didn't find those on ebay, I've been searching on there as well!

I'll splash out on loads at those prices - I've been itching to get on with my new idea - I'm just waiting for a big batch of polymer clay and pearl powder to turn up now. Will post some pics once they're all done

Claire
        Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
        Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
        www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Working...
        X