Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any glass crafter local to Lincolnshire

Hi all,

I was wondering if there were any glass crafters either local to Grimsby, Lincolnshire or that would be willing to travel. The reason I ask is that I have a framing business and throw a lot of waste glass away that is of no use to me. I'm not sure if it would be of use to any crafters or not. If anyone is interested please let me know and will go on first come first served basis.

HI Bloore it must be of use to crafters ? for me need these glasses? can you give me?and also i pay some money for that glasses?
    Art/Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Blooregard View Post
      Hi all,

I was wondering if there were any glass crafters either local to Grimsby, Lincolnshire or that would be willing to travel. The reason I ask is that I have a framing business and throw a lot of waste glass away that is of no use to me. I'm not sure if it would be of use to any crafters or not. If anyone is interested please let me know and will go on first come first served basis.
      You need to take care what you do with your waste as a business. If the glass you give away gets discarded without care you could be held responsible. You may also need to be able to prove you are 'disposing' of your business waste correctly under your duty of care in line with the waste regulations. I won't go into too much dteial but trust me on this, its waht I do for a living. If you do give someone your material you need to make sure you get them to sign something similar to a delivery note and ensure its listed as a product not a waste.

There are diffierent formulations for glass depending waht its used for. Window glass is called float glassd and it differs from ordinary container glass.

Comment

Working...
      X