Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glass engraver wanted

hi all
    i have joined in the look out for someone that can help me out ,im looking for some one to do a personal messeage on a standard milk bottle .i know you are all wondering why but my and my girl met while i was drinking a bottle of milk and im looking to ask her hand in marrage on xmas day and want someone to put a messeage on the bottle for me
    all im after is a date ,then a nice simple will u xxxxxxxxx marry me and some clouds surrounds its ect to make it nice
    dont looking for comments negatives on the milk bottle thing as it meens a great deal to me and my good lady
    please feeel free to message me if needed
    ian

Originally posted by grovsey View Post
    hi all
    i have joined in the look out for someone that can help me out ,im looking for some one to do a personal messeage on a standard milk bottle .i know you are all wondering why but my and my girl met while i was drinking a bottle of milk and im looking to ask her hand in marrage on xmas day and want someone to put a messeage on the bottle for me
    all im after is a date ,then a nice simple will u xxxxxxxxx marry me and some clouds surrounds its ect to make it nice
    dont looking for comments negatives on the milk bottle thing as it meens a great deal to me and my good lady
    please feeel free to message me if needed
    ian
    Sorry Ian I can't help with your request but it's a great story and I understand the sentiment.

Congratulations (assuming she says yes ) and good luck

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
    Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
    bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

hopefully someone on here can help me fingers crossed but thank you anyway

Comment

Hi Ian, I think you might have found your man. Have a look at my website and see what you think. The only problem I might have is getting hold of a milk bottle.
        Bert.

Website
        Facebook
        http://myadventureswithglass.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

bert thats perfect ,i look forward to seeing some designs u was talking to me about in my pm ,thanks alot
          my girl will be over the moon
          ian
          Last edited by grovsey; 29-11-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

bert been trying to get hold of you regarding this but not hearing anything back sadly !!

Comment

Working...
            X