Just discovered peelable paint, love it but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just discovered peelable paint, love it but

think it is too thin on its own - this may be the novice, numpty factor so please feel free to set me straight anyone who makes these but I thought it might be a good idea to use the peelable paint on clear static window cling?

Does anyone know, or is willing to share, perhaps in PM where I can buy a roll or sheets of clear static cling that I can paint and cut out?
    If that is completely the wrong thing to be doing please let me know!

I had so much fun that I want to make more, but am unsure what to buy. Thanks in advance!
    Terry xxx
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
    Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Hello,
    I did reply to this, but I'm not sure what happened to my reply - probably me being a pea brain.
    Anyway. Not sure if its any help I know where to buy the coloured film people use on 'mock' stained glass windows (like they use for double glazing). They may have clear - I'm not sure. If that's what you are after I'll dig out where you can buy.
    K

Comment

Thanks Animal Glass, what I am looking for is the type of clear 'stuff' that clings using static so it is removable, not sticks to the glass like the faux stained effects. I don't know if this is the right stuff to use, and I saw different thicknesses, though as I am unsure if the paint would separate from the film but I was hoping to make it peelable but more robust if that makes sense?! I have a specific project in mind for friends of mine, but as their building is rented it needs to be removable but hopefully reusable.
      Terry xxx
      You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
      Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

I've used those acrylic document holders when I've used the peelable paint before now, very sucessfully. You just dampen the back and it sticks on any window, if that's any help.
        http://manicmosaics.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X